14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 569

0 members and 569 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,610
Threads: 25,386
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,425)
Welcome to our newest member, MayHinson4

Visitor Map

Default Brad White Rises To KBCO Program Director

From Radio Insight:

iHeartMedia AAA 97.3 KBCO Boulder/Denver has promoted Brad White to Program Director.
    White has been with iHeartMedia Denver since 2003, currently serving as APD of KBCO and Program Director of Rock “107.9 KBPI” K300CP Denver/KDHT-HD2 and KBPI Fort Collins. He previously has served as cluster Marketing Director and Promotions Director for KBCO, KBPI, and Classic Rock “103.5 The Fox” KRFX. He began his career at Clear Channel Chicago as a board-op for AC 93.9 WLIT and billing manager.
    White succeeds Scott Arbaugh, who retired from the station at the end of March after 32 years at KBCO and 23 years as Program Director.
    Brad White has been part of the iHeartMedia Denver team since 2003, most recently serving as the Program Director for sister station 107.9 KBPI and Assistant Program Director of 97.3 KBCO. He?s also served as the Promotions Director for 97.3 KBCO, 107.9 KBPI and 103.5 The Fox; Promotions Coordinator for Clear Channel Denver; and Office Assistant for Clear Channel Chicago. He began his career at 93.9 WLIT as a Board-Op and is a graduate of the Illinois Center of Broadcasting.
    iHeartMedia announced today that Brad White has been named Program Director for 97.3 KBCO, World Class Rock, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Denver has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises ? both broadcast and digital ? encompassing more than eight stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
    iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As 97.3 KBCO Program Director, Brad White will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the station?s music, on-air personalities, programming, promotions, and digital operations in addition to managing the Studio C Performance Studio and Studio C CD. He will report to JoJo Turnbeaugh, Region Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Rockies Region.
    ?Brad White has been instrumental in the overall success of KBCO for the last decade and has been deserving of this move for a very long time. I can?t wait to see where he takes this award-winning station,? said JoJo Turnbeaugh, Region Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Rockies Region.
    Brad White has been part of the iHeartMedia Denver team since 2003, most recently serving as the Program Director for sister station 107.9 KBPI and Assistant Program Director of 97.3 KBCO. He?s also served as the Promotions Director for 97.3 KBCO, 107.9 KBPI and 103.5 The Fox; Promotions Coordinator for Clear Channel Denver; and Office Assistant for Clear Channel Chicago. He began his career at 93.9 WLIT as a Board-Op and is a graduate of the Illinois Center of Broadcasting.
    ?I moved to Colorado over 20 years ago solely because I wanted to work with 97.3 KBCO and when I got the chance to work directly with KBCO in 2008, I immediately started to dream about being the Program Director of this legendary radio station,? said Brad White. ?Scott Arbough helped coach me on what it takes to become the Program Director and now I?m ready to take this radio station back to being number one for the next 20+ years.?

more

Thread Information