17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 166

0 members and 166 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Talent Farm Announces End Of Jennifer Wilde Show; Kiley Sommers To Take Affilliates

From Radio Insight:

Steve Wall’s Talent Farm has announced that Jennifer Wilde will step down from her daily voicetracked show on June 25, while Kiley Sommers will take over her affiliates.
    Wilde joined Talent Farm in 2016 as host of “The Wilde Ride” to fill the shifts that had been done by Charlie Tuna. Wilde will be leaving radio to focus on her photography businesses. She previously has hosted for Westwood One’s Hot AC format, KALC, KDJM and KQKS Denver, and KDON Monterey CA during her career.
    Sommers currently serves as Director of Affiliate Relations for Talent Farm.
    Long-time host and beloved radio personality Jennifer Wilde will be leaving radio at the end of June to pursue other projects.
    “After a lot of thought and soul-searching, I’ve decided to end The Wilde Ride show and retire from radio. My heart is telling me to grow Jennifer Wilde Photography (Personal Brand Photography for Creative VIPS) into a full-time business, which will involve more travel, so I’m creating the space in my life to make that happen.
    Talent Farm’s Steve Wall has known and worked with Wilde since the late 80’s. “It’s been amazing to watch her career evolve over the past 30 years,” says Wall. “I respect Jen immensely and while I’m sad to see her retire from radio, I also wish her the absolute best going forward with both her health and her new endeavors.”
    Wilde’s last syndicated daily show will air June 25th.
    Meanwhile, Talent Farm welcomes Kiley Sommers to the air. Sommers has been working with Wall for several years, handling marketing and affiliate relations for Talent Farm stations nationwide. With additional experience in promotions and a background in broadcasting, Wall felt Sommers was a natural fit to fill this vacancy in his line-up.
    “Kiley brings a fresh, female sound to the Talent Farm. She is excited to be on the air, connecting with listeners daily and – similar to Jen’s show – sharing positive, pop culture content that is a great fit for most formats,” says Wall.
    The Kiley Sommer’s Show is available for mornings, mid-days, afternoon drive, or nights with barter and/or cash options available in most markets. Visit www.TalentFarm.net to hear a demo and obtain additional information.

more

Thread Information