17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 167

0 members and 167 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,052
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,092)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Brian McFayden Joins KYGO Mornings

From Radio Insight:

Bonneville Country 98.5 KYGO Denver has announced the addition of Brian McFayden as its new morning co-host alongside Tracy Dixon.
    While McFayden previously worked at “93.7 The Edge” KEGE Minneapolis and “92.3 K-Rock” WXRK New York early in his career, most of McFayden’s work has been in television. McFayden was a correspondent for MTV News turned VJ at MTV’s Total Request Live, hosted multiple reality shows on the WB, and was an anchor and host for Current TV, HLN and MSN. Most recently McFayden was an anchor for KGW-TV Portland.
    McFayden fills the slot on the KYGO morning show that had been held by Guy David until his exit in June.
    98.5 KYGO, Denver’s #1 For New Country, announces today that Brian McFayden will join the KYGO Morning Show with Tracy Dixon on Monday, December 7, 2020.
    Brian is an Omaha, Nebraska native whose career started in radio at 93.7 “The Edge” in Minneapolis and 92.3 KROCK in New York. Brian has hosted and acted in a slew of network television shows including, “Cupid” on CBS with Simon Cowell and the CW’s “Beauty and the Geek”. At MTV, Brian has had many roles including host of the popular “Total Request Live” and as an MTV news anchor. Brian went on the host and produce at Al Gore’s Current TV, a web series called “7 Wonders Of The Wall” for MSN and Campus Insiders. Most recently, Brian anchored Sports for HLN’s highly rated daily show “Morning Express” with Robin Meade and “Bleacher Report” segments for CNN, CNN International and HLN. Before the pandemic, Brian was working on a film with director Ron Krauss.
    “I’m beyond excited to not only be doing mornings for those legendary KYGO call letters and arguably the greatest Country station ever but I also get to be on the air with my friend, the amazingly talented Tracy Dixon. I’m a lucky man,” says Brian.
    “I’m thrilled to have Brian join KYGO. As a country boy from Nebraska, it only makes sense that he would return to his radio roots at the biggest brand in Country radio and join his longtime friend, Tracy Dixon, on the KYGO Morning Show,” said Brian Michel, Program Director for 98.5 KYGO.
    “Brian is an incredible and rare talent in this business. He’s one of the most natural and creative personalities I’ve ever met. We’ve known each other for years and it’s quite literally a dream come true to have Brian as a partner,” commented Tracy Dixon, KYGO Morning Show Host.
    The KYGO Morning Show with your hosts Tracy & Brian, will officially debut on Monday, December 7, 2020.

more

Default KYGO/Denver Adds Brian McFayden To Mornings

From All Access:

BONNEVILLE INTERNATIONAL Country KYGO/DENVER has added BRIAN McFAYDEN to mornings alongside current host TRACY DIXON, beginning on MONDAY, DECEMBER 7th. The OMAHA, NE native started a career … more

Thread Information