16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 229

0 members and 229 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 25,913
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,950)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default KNDE Resurrects Morning Candy With Mikaylee Supak Joining Ted Hallowell

From Radio Insight:

Bryan Broadcasting CHR “Candy 95” KNDE College Station TX has announced the addition of Mikaylee Supak to its morning show alongside Ted Hallowell.
    The new show will relaunch the “Morning Candy” brand on the station that hasn’t been in use the past few years. Supak originally joined the company last summer working at News/Talk 1620 WTAW while attending Texas A&M University. She recently graduated with a major in Business Administration, and a minor in Journalism.
    Bryan Broadcasting Operations Manager and KNCE Program Director Rob Mack detailed, “Mikaylee?s radio story is an interesting one. She got the attention of our morning news anchor and WTAW host Chelsea Reber on Instagram, which led to a part-time fill-in role on WTAW last summer. Mikaylee expressed an interest in learning all facets of the radio business, so we had her sit in with Ted on Candy 95. This is all while completing her senior year at A&M. When we re-opened our search for a morning co-host earlier this year, we kept coming back to Mikaylee. She has really grown into this role, and I am proud to have her on our team. With Ted & Mikaylee on ?Morning Candy?, Ryan Star on mid-days, myself on afternoons and Catnip at night, Candy 95 is really firing on all cylinders and creating great, local radio for Aggieland each day!?
    Mikaylee says, ?A dream I never even thought possible. My dad always told me to do something that makes you want to put two feet on the ground in the morning, and while I maybe wish I didn?t have to put them on the ground so early in the morning, I genuinely love my job. I am so excited to officially be a co-host of Morning Candy on Candy 95! I can?t wait for all that is to come and get even more connected with the community. Hello Aggieland!?

more

Thread Information