16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 237

0 members and 237 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 25,913
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,950)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Vont Leak & Bailey Hess Join The Dave Ryan Show

From Radio Insight:

iHeartMedia CHR 101.3 KDWB Richfield/Minneapolis MN has announced the addition of Vont Leak and Bailey Hess to the Dave Ryan Show alongside Ryan and Jenny Luttenberger.
    Leak joined KDWB last August as evening host after just a few weeks in Des Moines as midday host at CHR ?107.5 Kiss-FM? KKDM and morning show producer at News/Talk 1040 WHO. The New Jersey Native served as Program Director of the school?s ?Alt Hip Hop? ?Brave New Radio? 88.7 WPSC Wayne from 2020-23 where he won awards for Best College Morning Show in the Country, Best College On-Air Personality in the Country, Best College Program Director in the Country twice and the station won the 2021 Marconi Award for College Radio Station of the Year.
    Hess is a Minnesota native who prevously worked in promotions at Hubbard Minneapolis and serves Speech and Debate Team Head Coach at Mounds View High School and also previously was at the Minnesota Historical Society.
    Leak commented, “To get an opportunity to be on The Dave Ryan Show is a blessing and truly, an anomaly that I don?t take for granted. Since joining 101.3 KDWB nine months ago, I?ve been welcomed with open arms so I?m excited to officially move to mornings and wake up with the Twin Cities.”
    Hess added, “As a Minnesota native, Dave Ryan?s voice has graced my ears for the last 30 years, so I?m beyond jazzed to join the amazing crew at KDWB. I can?t wait to bring my quirky enthusiasm and unique perspective to the team and introduce a lot of what?s great about the Twin Cities to the Morning Show.”
    KDWB Program Director Rich Davis stated, “Dave Ryan has consistently revolutionized The Dave Ryan Show, making it a hallmark of the Twin Cities. His knack for spotting and nurturing top-tier talent is unmatched. With the exciting addition of Vont and Bailey to the morning lineup, we’re setting the stage for a fresh, dynamic evolution of the show. Tune into 101.3 KDWB to experience the next chapter of morning radio with us.”
    Ryan has anchored mornings on KDWB since 1993. The new show additions fill the voids on the morning show created by Falen Bonsett’s move to afternoons last August and Drake Webb’s exit in March.

more

Thread Information