17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 163

0 members and 163 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,052
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,092)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Eddie Haskell Named PD at KYGO 98.5 FM

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EddieHaskell2013.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	89

LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA Country KYGO/ DENVER has tapped programming veteran EDDIE HASKELL, most recently OM at CUMULUS/ ALBUQUERQUE, as PD.
    "I could not be more excited," said HASKELL. "KYGO is a legendary radio station and LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA is one of the best companies in the industry. I can't wait to be back in the MILE HIGH CITY and put KYGO on a nice upward trajectory."
    "EDDIE’s impressive background programming both heritage country stations and format challengers taking on heritage brands makes him battle-tested," said LFM/DENVER SVP/GM BOB CALL. "From helping to sign-on Young Country WYCD years ago to defending and building the success of a great heritage brand like KRST, Eddie is a proven programmer who will help guide KYGO going forward."
    HASKELL will be on the job at KYGO on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11th.

more
    Last edited by Chase; January 31st, 2013 at 11:39 AM.

Default Radio Online - Eddie Haskell Named PD at KYGO 98.5 FM

From Radio Online:

Lincoln Financial Media announced today that veteran radio programmer Eddie Haskell will return to the Denver market as Program Director at country station KYGO-FM effective February 11. Haskell comes from Cumulus Broadcasting in Albuquerque, where he was Operations Manager. He has programmed heritage country station KRST-FM for the last nine years and served as the station's afternoon air personality. In addition, Haskell had supervised country stations in the West region under previous owner Citadel. He has also been program director at KKAT-FM/Salt Lake City, KDJM-FM/Denver, WYCD-FM/Detroit and WXLK-FM/Roanoke.

"Eddie's impressive background programming both heritage country stations and format challengers taking on heritage brands makes him battle-tested," said Bob Call, Senior VP/General Manager of LFM/Denver. "From helping to sign-on Young Country WYCD years ago to defending and building the success of a great heritage brand like KRST, Eddie is a proven programmer who will help guide KYGO going forward."

"I could not be more excited," said Haskell. "KYGO is a legendary radio station and Lincoln Financial Media is one of the best companies in the industry. I can't wait to be back in the Mile High City and put KYGO on a nice upward trajectory."

more
    Last edited by Chase; January 31st, 2013 at 11:40 AM.

I was wondering if he was going to come back to Denver when I read he had resigned as OM of the Cumulus stations in ABQ a couple of weeks ago. I met him when he was PD at Jammin' 92-5 years ago when I was still running Denverradio.net. Great guy!

Thread Information