17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 205

0 members and 205 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,035
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,075)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KHOW-A and Sports KDSP-A (DENVER SPORTS 760)/DENVER PD Josh Everett Named WHAS/Louisville PD, iHeartMedia/Kentucky-Indiana Dir. Of Spoken Word Programming

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JoshEverett2016.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	846

iHEARTMEDIA has picked News-Talk KHOW-A and Sports KDSP-A (DENVER SPORTS 760)/DENVER PD JOSH EVERETT as the retiring KELLY CARLS' replacement as Director of Spoken Word Programming for the KENTUCKY-INDIANA Region and PD for News-Talk WHAS-A/LOUISVILLE, effective JULY 12th. EVERETT started at WHAS as a board operator in JUNE 2007 and later served as PD at News-Talk WLAP-A/LEXINGTON and PD/ND at News-Talk WGY-A-F and Sports WOFX-A/ALBANY-SCHENECTADY-TROY.

“JOSH understands the Spoken Word brands and our listeners’ expectations,” said Regional President EARL JONES. “KELLY CARLS and his team have built a strong foundation for WHAS-AM by providing quality news, weather and traffic coverage. We’re confident that JOSH will keep us moving forward and help us reach new listeners with all of our Spoken Word brands.”

“JOSH started his career at WHAS-AM and knows what this station means to the community,” said Regional SVP of Programming MICHAEL JORDAN. “His focus on providing fresh, quality content and developing new ways to reach listeners will ensure that we continue to grow our audience across our eight Spoken Word stations in the KENTUCKY-INDIANA Region.”

“It’s truly an honor to be chosen to lead 840 WHAS and Spoken Word for iHEARTMEDIA’s KENTUCKY-INDIANA Region,” said EVERETT. “Our goal is to continue the high standard of news, talk and sports programming set by KELLY CARLS. I’m thankful to MICHAEL and EARL for the opportunity to join the talented team in LOUISVILLE and for bringing me back to my hometown.”

CARLS said, "I have had the pleasure of observing JOSH EVERETT's career from the beginning. He's one of the brightest programmers I know, and will continue to do great work for our listeners and our community."

more

Thread Information