14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 243

0 members and 243 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,265
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,305)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default IHeart Buys KOLT 92.9 FM Cheyenne. UPDATE: A Brand New Station Debuts last night at Midnight! Star 92.9

From Radio Insight:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KOLTFM-300x144.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	787

Station Sales iHeartMedia has not been an outright buyer of a station in quite some time. That changed this weeks as the company purchased Hot AC “92.9 The Boss” KOLT-FM Warren AFB/Cheyenne WY from Valley Bank And Trust for $500,000. The bank has owned KOLT-FM since former owner Joli Lofstedt’s Tracy Broadcasting Company defaulted on a loan in 2014. KOLT-FM will become iHeart’s third FM in the Cheyenne market joining “Big Country 97.9” KXBG Cheyenne and Country “100.7 KOLT-FM” KOLZ.

more

Interesting, so now Iheart owns 2 KOLT stations! Even though technically 100.7 is not in Cheyenne per say but in Loveland, but still interesting. So, I wonder now? Well it be a live and local station? Or well they keep
    it as a syndicated radio station?
    This post came from Radiodude!

Default A Brand New Station Debuts last night at Midnight!

At Midnight, a brand new radio station, has been launched in the Cheyenne, Fort Collins area! You all have been hearing what the format well be, but the name of the
    station has been closed tight lid until last night at Midnight! So I would like to introduced to you all:

Name:	Star 92.9.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	819

Take a listen to it. So far zero commericals, but soon it well be a grand station!

Do they have a web site?
    At 92.9 FM here in Westminster, I'm receiving a K-Love translator that I'm assuming is close to me that keeps me from getting Star 92.9.

There isn't 2 KOLT's. iHeart moved the KOLT calls to KOLZ 100.7 FM. 92.9 FM is now KYWY.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Do they have a web site?
    At 92.9 FM here in Westminster, I'm receiving a K-Love translator that I'm assuming is close to me that keeps me from getting Star 92.9.

There isn't 2 KOLT's. iHeart moved the KOLT calls to KOLZ 100.7 FM. 92.9 FM is now KYWY.
    Yes, it well be coming very soon... Stay tuned.. It well be part of the IHEARTRadio site. But soon my bud Rob, is working to get the streaming online! Btw type in Star 92.9 in FB (you well see it)

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Media Newsroom View Post
    From Radio Insight:

Name:	KOLTFM-300x144.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	787

Station Sales iHeartMedia has not been an outright buyer of a station in quite some time. That changed this weeks as the company purchased Hot AC “92.9 The Boss” KOLT-FM Warren AFB/Cheyenne WY from Valley Bank And Trust for $500,000. The bank has owned KOLT-FM since former owner Joli Lofstedt’s Tracy Broadcasting Company defaulted on a loan in 2014. KOLT-FM will become iHeart’s third FM in the Cheyenne market joining “Big Country 97.9” KXBG Cheyenne and Country “100.7 KOLT-FM” KOLZ.

more
    Correction:
    92.9 is NOT KOLT ( that got moved over to 100.7). (Makes more sense doesn't it?) it is now KYWY). And it well be a live station, with live personalities. No more of the Syndicated crud that they did up there). And yes the studios are NOT in Cheyenne.

Default iHeart Launches Star 92.9 Cheyenne

From Radio Insight:

Following its acquisition of Hot AC “92.9 The Boss” KOLT-FM Warren AFB/Cheyenne WY, iHeartMedia has flipped the station to AC “Star 92.9“. Now sporting new KYWY call letters, “Star 92.9” is running commercial-free for the foreseeable future. Its former KOLT-FM call letters move to new sister station “100.7 KOLT-FM” in Cheyenne, which previously was KOLZ. iHeart purchased then KOLT-FM in January from Valley Bank And Trust for $500,000.

more

There ya go! Your welcome ROB for the corrections. Pleasure to help out.

Huh?

Default KYWY (Star 92)/Cheyenne, WY, Adds Envision Networks' Imaging Chop Shop

From All Access:

iHEARTRADIO AC KYWY (STAR 92.9)/CHEYENNE, WY, is the newest affiliate of ENVISION NETWORKS' IMAGING CHOP SHOP, the turnkey voice and imaging service for radio, joining over 700 affiliates.

KYWY PD BIG ROB commented: “STACIE has been part of the iHEART NOCO family for years and we absolutely love her voice! Her attitude and delivery as well as the great production skills of the IMAGING CHOP CHOP team were exactly what we needed for the new STAR 92.9!”

IMAGING CHOP SHOP clients receive one page of fully produced imaging weekly voiced by one of radio’s best voice and production talents.

Visit www.imagingchopshop.com to hear voice and imaging samples.

more

Thread Information