14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 637

0 members and 637 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,609
Threads: 25,370
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,409)
Welcome to our newest member, USQFred703

Visitor Map

Default A GoFundMe Page Has Been Set Up To Help Former KBPI Morning Host Kerry Gray

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kerry.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	799

BUBBA CLEM checks in with ALL ACCESS to share the sad story of KERRY GRAY. "This is the guy who gave me my start in radio. Long time radio veteran. Finally the timing in our careers synchronized and he had accepted a co-host position on my syndicated morning show. On his way to FLORIDA this terrible tragedy happened."
    "He was the afternoon drive guy at WPFR/TERRE HAUTE in 1986 and met me as i was bouncing at a night club," CLEM adds. "As a joke, he put me on his show APRIL 1st 1986 as a APRIL Fools Day joke. After that i became his intern -- then on to do overnights."

BTLS wants to share the GOFUNDME page that's been set up to help with medical expenses.

The DOFUNDME page notes, "KERRY was travelling to FLORIDA to take on a new career opportunity when he got into a car accident. He was brought to the local hospital where they ran some tests. They found multiple tumors on his brain and a spot on his liver. He was transferred to a larger hospital for more advanced care. He will need a biopsy to determine the status of these lesions. However, he is currently located in TENNESSEE where he knows no one. His family would like to have KERRY transferred home to MINNESOTA to MAYO CLINIC. The doctors currently in charge of his care will only transfer him home with medical transport. Being between jobs, KERRY has no health insurance coverage."

more

Thread Information