17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 261

0 members and 261 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default iHeartMedia/Denver Ups Tim Hager To Market President

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TimHager.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	741

iHEARTMEDIA has promoted SVP/Sales TIM HAGER to President of its DENVER market, effective immediately. iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER includes Alternative KTCL, Top 40/Mainstream KPTT, Triple A KBCO, Classic Rock KRFX, Active Rock KBPI, Talk KHOW-A, Talk KKZN-A and Talk KOA-A/F.
    "I am honored to have been entrusted to lead iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER," HAGER said. "There is no media company with a greater ability to provide ROI to their partners, public service to the community and entertainment to the masses than iHEARTMEDIA," said HAGER. "The advantages the iconic heritage brands of iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER provide are rivaled only by the group of passionate, dedicated and talented people that walk the halls of iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER every day. To lead these great radio stations and extraordinary people is an honor I do not take lightly and I am excited to begin this new endeavor."
    "TIM has proven to be a valuable leader for iiHEARTMEDIA/DENVER," EVP/Operations HARTLEY ADKINS said. "His passion and experience in sports and spoken word along with his ability to build effective relationships within and outside of the cluster has proven beneficial in growing new business and empowering employees to exceed expectations. This is a well-deserved promotion and I am confident he will continue to drive results for iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER."

more

Thread Information