17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 111

0 members and 111 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,607
Threads: 24,940
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (44,980)
Welcome to our newest member, IrishDunca

Visitor Map

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Taylor Swift Countersues David 'Jackson' Mueller In KYGO/Denver Groping Allegation Case

From All Access:

TAYLOR SWIFT has responded to the lawsuit by former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID "JACKSON" MUELLER over his JUNE 2013 dismissal from the station due to SWIFT's allegations that he groped her at a meet-and-greet by filing a countersuit alleging assault.

In MUELLER's suit (NET NEWS 9/14), the former host alleged that before SWIFT’s JUNE 2013 concert, he was removed from the venue by SWIFT’s security team after SWIFT had allegedly claimed MUELLER touched her inappropriately during a photo opportunity, and he denied doing so and blamed another station staffer -- PD EDDIE HASKELL -- for the incident (NET NEWS 9/16).
    But SWIFT's suit alleges that MUELLER himself "intentionally reached under her skirt, and groped with his hand an intimate part of her body in an inappropriate manner, against her will, and without her permission... (and) did not merely brush his hand against Ms. SWIFT while posing for the photograph; he lifted her skirt and groped her."

more

From Radio Online:

Taylor Swift has filed a countersuit against former KYGO-FM/Denver air talent David Mueller (aka Jackson), the radio host who allegedly groped her during a meet-and-greet in 2013. In September, Mueller filed suit in U.S. District Court against Swift seeking lost wages for getting him fired after Swift allegedly … more

Default tetchy taylor touched on tush. trial!

I'd try to refrain from making any cheeky comments, but this could be a real pain in the butt!

from rolling stone

Taylor Swift has filed a countersuit against the Denver radio host who was fired from his job after allegedly inappropriately touching the singer. In the initial lawsuit, David Mueller claimed he was terminated from his job at country music station KYGO two days after the contact occurred during a photo session backstage at Denver's Pepsi Center. In his wrongful termination suit, Mueller sued Swift and denied that he was the person who grabbed the singer's buttocks. Swift's legal team disagreed.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz3pz4UIiXA

Default Taylor Swift Countersues David 'Jackson' Mueller In KYGO/Denver Groping Allegation Case

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DavidMueller2015.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	734

TAYLOR SWIFT has responded to the lawsuit by former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID "JACKSON" MUELLER over his JUNE 2013 dismissal from the station due to SWIFT's …TAYLOR SWIFT has responded to the lawsuit by former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID "JACKSON" MUELLER over his JUNE 2013 dismissal from the station due to SWIFT's allegations that he groped her at a meet-and-greet by filing a countersuit alleging assault.

In MUELLER's suit, the former host alleged that before SWIFT’s JUNE 2013 concert, he was removed from the venue by SWIFT’s security team after SWIFT had allegedly claimed MUELLER touched her inappropriately during a photo opportunity, and he denied doing so and blamed another station staffer -- PD EDDIE HASKELL -- for the incident.
    But SWIFT's suit alleges that MUELLER himself "intentionally reached under her skirt, and groped with his hand an intimate part of her body in an inappropriate manner, against her will, and without her permission... (and) did not merely brush his hand against Ms. SWIFT while posing for the photograph; he lifted her skirt and groped her."

more

This has gotten out of control! I can't believe what I heard on the news now! Counter sue him for actually touching her? If he really did do it? Which I highly doubt it, that he did this!
    *shaking my head*, she really needs to learn that she can't just sue anyone for something he clearly didn't do!
    This post came from Radiodude!

Default Report: Former KYGO/Denver DJ Jackson Mueller Claims He's Been 'Slandered' By Taylor Swift

From All Access:

Back in OCTOBER of last year, TAYLOR SWIFT responded to a lawsuit by former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID "JACKSON" MUELLER over his JUNE 2013 dismissal from the station due to SWIFT's allegations that he groped her at a meet-and-greet by filing a countersuit alleging assault.
    In MUELLER's suit, the former host alleged that before SWIFT’s JUNE 2013 concert, he was removed from the venue by SWIFT’s security team after SWIFT had allegedly claimed MUELLER touched her inappropriately during a photo opportunity, and he denied doing so and blamed another station staffer for the incident.
    Now, THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER reports MUELLER IS saying she has slandered him during their legal battle, writing, "In an amended complaint filed last THURSDAY, MUELLER added two slander claims to his arsenal, claiming SWIFT’s statements are false and have caused harm to his reputation, profession and standing in the community."

more

Default Taylor Swift To Be Deposed In Front Of Ex-KYGO/Denver DJ

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TaylorSwiftJStoneShutterstock.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	857

Attorneys for TAYLOR SWIFT failed to get a judge to approve their motions to alter the pop star's depositions against former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID "JACKSON" MUELLER to SWIFT's allegations that he groped her at a meet-and-greet (NET NEWS,10/20/15). MUELLER has also counter-sued SWIFT and alleged she slandered him by making those charges (NET NEWS, 3/1/2016).
    According to the HOLLYWOOD REPORTER, "SWIFT's attorneys brought an oral motion at a telephonic discovery hearing that in part aimed to stop her deposition from being videotaped. The judge denied that request. Additionally, SWIFT was unsuccessful in prohibiting MUELLER from attending the deposition. As a result, the man SWIFT accuses of groping her can be there as she recounts conduct that she characterized as 'outrageous and humiliating' in court papers."
    The judge also ruled that the "original videotape" of that deposition will only be in the custody of SWIFT's business manager -- who must provide "reasonable access to the videotape" to MUELLER's attorney -- and would only become public if there's a trial, "though excerpts of transcripts could appear in summary motion papers.

more

Default Taylor Swift Gets Court To Seal Picture Involving Former KYGO/Denver DJ David Mueller

From All Access:

It was just over a year ago that former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID MUELLER -- known as “JACKSON” when paired with RYNO for the station’s former “RYNO AND JACKSON” morning configuration -- had filed suit against TAYLOR SWIFT, saying the superstar was responsible for his JUNE, 2013 dismissal from the station.
    Following a meet-and-greet session prior to SWIFT’s JUNE 2013 concert, MUELLER was removed from the venue by SWIFT’s security team after SWIFT had allegedly claimed MUELLER touched her inappropriately during a photo opportunity. MUELLER exited KYGO soon after the incident. His lawsuit disputes allegations of inappropriate contact with SWIFT, claiming conversations between SWIFT’s management and station management ultimately lead to his firing. He seeks to recover lost income as a result. MUELLER was said to be earning $150,000 annually.

The most recent legal battle has been over a photo of the alleged incident, which SWIFT wanted sealed from public view. TMZ reports she, "got what she wanted from a judge, who agreed with her that the photo of a DJ allegedly groping her at a concert will be kept from the public until the case goes to trial. TAYLOR filed legal docs, claiming the photo was inappropriate for public consumption because it would merely engender 'scandalous' and 'prurient' behavior and make it hard to find an impartial jury. The judge ruled, 'The widespread dissemination of this image might significantly complicate jury selection'."

SWIFT had also requested other evidence be restricted, but she lost that bid. The judge ruled all the other stuff is "entirely ordinary and mundane."

more

Default Taylor Swift Deposition of Groping Incident Made Public

From All Access:

TAYLOR SWIFT's deposition testimony about being groped by a DENVER DJ has been posted by TMZ. In it, she offered a "graphic and emotional" blow-by-blow account of the incident.
    When attorneys for former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID MUELLER asked SWIFT what exactly happened during a 2013 meet-and-greet, she answered that thay posed for a picture in a photo booth, and, "As soon as he grabbed my ass, I became shocked and withdrawn and was barely able to say, 'Thanks for coming,' which is what I say to everybody."
    SWIFT pointed out that MUELLER allegedly reached underneath her clothing and touched her "bare ass" ... "He reached up under my skirt and grabbed my ass right when I was having to pose for a photo, and it felt intentional that would be the time he would choose to do it."

more

Default DJ Believes Photo Clears Him Of Groping Taylor Swift

From All Access:

The defense team of former Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID MUELLER, who is currently involved in dueling lawsuits with singer TAYLOR SWIFT over whether he inappropriately touched her during a photo opportunity, is using a photograph of the incident -- once prohibited from being made public -- as proof to clear his name.
    MUELLER's representation told TMZ that they believe the photograph "doesn't prove a thing other than he didn't have his hand underneath her skirt," as she claimed in her deposition.
    MUELLER offered his take on the photograph on iHEARTMEDIA Top 40 WKQI (CHANNEL 95.5)/DETROIT's "MOJO in the Morning" show, the NY DAILY NEWS reports. "I've got my hand closed and my palm down, and I reach behind toward TAYLOR," he said. "Our hands touched, and our arms crossed. That's all I remember. (My hand) went behind her, and her hand went behind me."

more

Default Taylor Swift Must Face Jury In Colorado Over Ex-KYGO Radio Host's Claims

From All Access:

TAYLOR SWIFT must face a jury trial this summer in COLORADO in her ongoing battle with ex-LINCOLN FINANCIAL CORP. Country KYGO/DENVER morning co-host DAVID MUELLER after accusing him of … more

Thread Information