14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 164

0 members and 164 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,265
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,305)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KKHI (Needs HELP TO Stay on line)

As I posted in the title, KKHI needs your help to stay online! The owner Steve Hamilton is in financial trouble right now, and is looking to shut down KKHI for good on July 31st.
    So I am asking anyone to please try to help Steve to keep KHIGH on line! THis is what he had to say:

"Here is the plan for Colorado's K-High. I posted last night and got such overwhelming response, that I've decided to make an attempt to keep us going. Here is what we need: Enough advertisers (any type of legitimate business), to pull in enough revenue to cover our operating costs. If you have a small or medium business, or know someone who does, please have them contact me through our website www.khigh.net. This is very simple, but critical. If we can get this done by 7/31, we can save the only Smooth Jazz station in Colorado. Our ad rates are incredibly low. We're talking about a few hundred a month at most. We have 31,000 regular listeners, and an additional 3,000 on TuneIn Radio. Thank you for all the wonderful messages. Let's do this. The Fans and the Music are both worth it."

So if you can help or have an ideas on how he can get lends for commercials purposes email him @: steve@khigh.net. And let him, because time is crucial!
    Yes he manage to keep KKHI around, and it is a great station to listen to online! So please anyone help him out!
    This post came from Radiodude!

Will, thanks for not helping out steve everyone! So because of this and other things KHIH well be closing and going off line forever on Friday. I just figured that there might be some nice folks on here to lend Steve some ideas or some how, on how he could keep KHIH on the line, but apparently that was not the case. So this Friday K HIGH is going off line forever. So thanks to you all for not helping and showing your true colors here. I asked for some help and got NOTHING! This is sad to, since this was the last "TRUE" smooth Jazz station left in this country..
    What a sad day.
    This post came from Radiodude!

quit crying,its a biz

It's not like an animal going into extinction. If there's a demand, someone somewhere will resurrect the format.

Thread Information