17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 172

0 members and 172 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,051
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,091)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default iHeartMedia/Denver Names Jim Lawson SVP/Programming

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jimlawson2015.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	685

JIM LAWSON has been named SVP/Programming for iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER, effective JULY 1st. He most recently served as SVP/Programming for iHEARTMEDIA’s COLORADO regional markets; COLORADO SPRINGS, PUEBLO & FT. COLLINS and Hispanic Brand Manager for National Programming Platforms.
    "I could not be more excited and honored to lead an already successful DENVER team. I look forward to exceeding our clients and listeners expectations while growing our brands with great content across all of our platforms. Thank you to HARTLEY ATKINS, BRAD HARDIN and PAT CONNOR for giving me this incredible opportunity in a dream company surrounded by the best of the best," said LAWSON. "I’d also like to thank BRIAN OLSON, TAYLOR WALLET, TONY COLES, DARCI EWELL, STU HASKELL and my COLORADO SPRINGS, PUEBLO and FT. COLLINS partners for a very rewarding time keeping our teams and brands on their winning revenue and ratings path."
    "We are excited to have JIM join the iHEARTMEDIA team here in DENVER, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge and experience in driving ratings growth across multiple platforms and providing strong advertiser ROI," said DENVER Market Pres. PAT CONNOR. "Adding JIM’s leadership to an already very talented team of programmers will help drive even more success to iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER."
    "JIM LAWSON's experience and reputation for success make him the perfect fit to lead our DENVER programming team," said EVP/Programming BRAD HARDIN. "His depth of knowledge in multiple formats and leadership as a Brand Manager will be tremendous assets in continuing to ensure our market leading brands operate at peak performance."

more

Thread Information