14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 302

0 members and 302 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,279
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,319)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default What opinions on this

I find this quite interesting, I have been listing to Jack.FM for sometime, and every time on the top of the hr they, seem to use a previous stations call Signs (KJAC), which as well know is still on the air at 105.5.
    I did call down there and told her about this, but I would really like some opinion on this one. Is there a law suit that the owners of 105.5 can do with Spark Net Communications for using their call Signs and also for stating where it is license to? Spark net has been doing this for some time, and I am just now speaking up about this, because I find this to be quite confusing really.
    This post came from Radiodude!

Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    I find this quite interesting, I have been listing to Jack.FM for sometime, and every time on the top of the hr they, seem to use a previous stations call Signs (KJAC), which as well know is still on the air at 105.5.
    I did call down there and told her about this, but I would really like some opinion on this one. Is there a law suit that the owners of 105.5 can do with Spark Net Communications for using their call Signs and also for stating where it is license to? Spark net has been doing this for some time, and I am just now speaking up about this, because I find this to be quite confusing really.

Who did you call about this? Sparknet or KJAC?

I doubt there's anything illegal about streaming the feed they probably used to provide to KJAC when they had that format.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Who did you call about this? Sparknet or KJAC?

I doubt there's anything illegal about streaming the feed they probably used to provide to KJAC when they had that format.
    That's just it, I called the main line of KJAC and told them about this, and she was unware that Spark NEt was using KJAC and so was everyone else over there. I don't think that Spark Net has any rights
    to use KJAC, on Jack.FM streaming at all! In fact it is quite confusing as well, since they also mentioned the cities it broadcast to? Kinda strange, and sometimes they don't say KJAC either. They do use it and I know
    that is not right for them to do that!
    This post came from Radiodude!

Thread Information