14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 161

0 members and 161 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,276
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,316)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Piolin Returns To Entravision Stations, Including KXPK On January 5th

From All Access:

EDDIE "PIOLIN" SOTELO's return to syndicated radio through his ALLIANCE RADIO NETWORK has picked up 16 ENTRAVISION stations in 14 markets as affiliates for the JANUARY 5th launch. Some of the stations carried his old show before his year-long stint on SIRIUSXM RADIO. In addition, ENTRAVISION SOLUTIONS will exclusively handle network advertising sales for "EL SHOW DE PIOLIN."

ENTRAVISION COO JEFFERY LIBERMAN said, “PIOLIN’s return to network radio is nothing short of monumental and we’re eager to bring his incredibly popular program to our 12 TRICOLOR stations, LA NUEVA in the RIO GRANDE VALLEY and SUPER ESTRELLA in LOS ANGELES. Building on the success of our wildly popular afternoon program, ‘EL SHOW DE ERAZNO Y LA CHOKOLATA’, PIOLIN is a perfect complement to our current programming lineup. Further, the addition of PIOLIN will significantly strengthen ENTRAVISION SOLUTIONS as the premier advertising sales organization for syndicated Spanish-language content nationally. When combined with our fast-growing digital assets and big data resources, we are ideally positioned to maximize the incredible star power that PIOLIN brings to our multimedia organization.”

SOTELO said, “I am so excited to be launching 'EL SHOW DE PIOLIN' through my syndication company, ALLIANCE RADIO NETWORK. I am also thrilled to be working with ENTRAVISION again, not only as the major affiliate group, but also as the sales organization representing all network sales for the program. The move to air the program on ENTRAVISION stations in fourteen markets is the natural next step for me and I can’t wait to bring the show to their incredible and dynamic audience. I can’t wait to get back in front of my wonderful fans!”

The show, airing from 6-10a (PT) on weekday mornings, is being picked up by ENTRAVISION Spanish Hits KSSE-KSSD-KSSE (SUPER ESTRELLA 107.1)/LOS ANGELES, Regional Mexican KLNZ (LA TRICOLOR 103.5 FM)/PHOENIX, Regional Mexican KXPK (LA TRICOLOR 96.5 FM)/DENVER, Regional Mexican KRCX (LA TRICOLOR 99.9 FM)/SACRAMENTO, Regional Mexican KQRT (LA TRICOLOR 105.1 FM)/LAS VEGAS, Regional Mexican KRNV (LA TRICOLOR 102.1 FM)/RENO, Regional Mexican KYSE (LA TRICOLOR 94.7 FM)/EL PASO, Regional Mexican KAIQ (LA TRICOLOR 95.5 FM)/LUBBOCK, Tejano KKPS (LA NUEVA 99.5 FM)/MC ALLEN-BROWNSVILLE-HARLINGEN, Regional Mexican KMXX (LA TRICOLOR 99.3 FM)/EL CENTRO-YUMA, Regional Mexican KLOK (LA TRICOLOR 99.5 FM)/MONTEREY, CA, Regional Mexican KPST (LA TRICOLOR 103.5 FM)/PALM SPRINGS, Regional Mexican KMIX (LA TRICOLOR 100.9 FM)/STOCKTON, and Regional Mexican KPVW (LA TRICOLOR 107.1)/ASPEN.

more

Thread Information