14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 293

0 members and 293 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,281
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,321)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default JANE LONDON DEPARTS MIX 100

After 15 years, Jane London is retiring from radio and is leaving MIX 100. The announcement was made a couple weeks ago and today is her last day. I certainly want to wish her well in retirement. For those that don't know, for the past year and a half she has done the show remotely from her home in Michigan.

Default KIMN's Jane London Signs Off Denver Morning Show

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kimnJaneLondon.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	590

After 15 years, WILKS Hot AC KIMN (MIX 100)/DENVER morning show co-host JANE LONDON of the DOM & JANE program has announced that she is retiring from radio. The show will continue with current host DOM TESTA, EMILY MAKINZIE and JEREMY PADGETT.
    JANE LONDON commented on her blog, "I have no doubt that I will miss my radio family and the laughter we shared every morning. I will miss the forum that the radio show gave me to voice my opinions and perspectives, but that energy will be channeled elsewhere and there is a very good chance that I will find something even more fulfilling."
    According to morning show host DOM TESTA, "It’s easy to say that the 15 years have flown by, but that’s not really the case. It feels more like I’ve spent my entire 37-year career with her; and that’s meant as a compliment. We’ve developed such a natural rapport that I have a hard time remembering life before JANE."

more

Default Jane London Exits KIMN (Mix 100)/Denver Mornings

From Radio Online:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JaneLondonLarge.gif 
Views:	2 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	592

Jane London exits Wilks Hot AC KIMN-FM (Mix 100)/Denver as morning co-host (Dom & Jane) after 15 years. She announced her retirement from radio on Monday. The show will continue with Dom Testa, Emily MaKinzie and Jeremy Padgett. London joined the station in April, 1999, following on-air duties at WSNY-FM/Columbus, OH.

London wrote on her blog, "I have no doubt that I will miss my radio family and the laughter we shared every morning. I will miss the forum that the radio show gave me to voice my opinions and perspectives, but that energy will be channeled elsewhere and there is a very good chance that I will find something even more fulfilling."

more

Thread Information