17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 211

0 members and 211 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,035
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,075)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Glenn Beck Reveals Health Struggles, Recovery

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glennbeck2014a.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	580

GLENN BECK told his audience MONDAY that he has been battling health issues for the past five years but has been given a clean bill of health now.
    As recounted by THEBLAZE.COM, BECK said that five years ago, he began to experience sight problems, vocal chord paralysis, and what his doctors thought was a form of neuropathy that left the PREMIERE NETWORKS host and THEBLAZE founder in pain that felt like "someone had just crushed" his hands, feet, arms, and legs, "set them on fire or pushed broken glass into them.” He also found himself sleeping only two to four hours a night. His health problems were among the reasons he moved from NEW YORK to DALLAS for the climate.
    After experiencing seizure-like symptoms, BECK was tested for traumatic brain injury and the tests found that he was functioning in the bottom tenth percentile. His condition worsening, he went to CARRICK BRAIN CENTERS, where, he said, "they found that I had several things going on, from an autoimmune disorder to adrenal fatigue."
    “After months of treatment and completely changing the way I eat, sleep, work and live, along with ongoing hormone treatment and intensive physical therapy," BECK said, "I have reversed the process. Some of the physical scars will be with me for the rest of my life * but my brain is back online in a big way.”

more

Thread Information