17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 380

0 members and 380 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Jolana Smith Joins KKPK 92.9 FM For Afternoons

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JolanaSmith2014.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	494

From All Access:

JOLANA SMITH, former PD at CUMULUS NT/AC combo WFAS-A&F/WESTCHESTER, NY -- now Urban AC WNMB -- has rejoined CUMULUS for afternoon duties at AC KKPK (92-9 PEAK FM)/COLORADO SPRINGS. JOLANA will be working closely with OM/PD BOBBY IRWIN to lighten his load in programming.
    IRWIN told ALL ACCESS, "JOLANA has only been here since MONDAY and has already lit the place up with her positive attitude and great ideas!"

more

Default KKPK Puts Jolana Leigh Smith In Afternoon Drive

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JolanaLeighSmith.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	498

CUMULUS AC KKPK (92-9 PEAK FM)/COLORADO SPRINGS adds JOLANA LEIGH SMITH for afternoon drive. The former PD for CUMULUS AC WFAS and News/Talk WFAS-A/WESTCHESTER, NY will work closely with OM/PD BOBBY IRWIN in the programming department.
    "We are assembling the best programmers in the business," SVP/Programming MIKE MCVAY said. "JOLANA is such a talent and we were lucky to be able transfer her within CUMULUS. She is a part of the next generation of winning PDs."
    "I'm excited about the impact JOLANA will have on PEAK FM and our listeners," OM/PD BOBBY IRWIN said. " We're blessed to have some amazing talent within CUMULUS, and I'm glad she could make the move to light up our airwaves and hallways!"
    "I'm literally analyzing my life to figure out what I did so right to be so fortunate to work with the most progressive ... competitive ... supportive ... encouraging ... sensational & fun programming team leading radio today!," SMITH said. "MIKE MCVAY and EMILY BOLDON, thank you! You two are such rock star radio genius' cultivating optimism and inspiration at every turn, and to now add BOBBY IRWIN as my OM/PD is a long-awaited goal! BOBBY, I'm so beyond blessed to have a programmer of your unsurpassable caliber and arguably one of the absolute distinguished in the business believing in me. You are awe-inspiring & getting to work closely with you is a total pinch me moment!"

more

Thread Information