17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 100

0 members and 100 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Site updates this weekend!

I'm going to be upgrading the site software over the weekend. So you may experience outages or glitches as I tweak it to all work. It never usually goes totally smooth.

Sadly, the color themes we have may not transfer over. So I'll be adding new ones as needed over the next few days.

All of this costs a lot of money (not including the time of me and the admins here), so please feel free to donate to keep the site going with the link to the left. Thanks for visiting and your support!

I've completed most of the upgrades. And I've installed some new color themes that are compatible with the new software. You can check them out by using the dropbox near the bottom of the page. They still need to have our logo added and little things like that. I've also noticed that the site has been running a little slow the last few days. I'm looking into that. So far it looks like the slowness is being caused by a bunch of spam-bots trying to register - about 10 a minute. Our anti-spam software is working great and has been rejecting anything that tries to register using a known spammers email or username.

Nice ROB! I like the new software look, and the quick reply is alot better. Glad your keeping up on things here, and isn't it great that your site got taken off on a great note?
    This post came from Radiodude!

Thanks. I don't like most of the color themes that I bought for this new version of the site software. So I'm working on getting others to try and will be working on that this week.

I have the speed of the site back to "fast" and now I will work on some different color themes to try

Thread Information