14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 230

0 members and 230 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,265
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,305)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Jonathan Wilde Exits KWOF (92.5 The Wolf)

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JonathanWilde.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	361

WILKS Country KWOF (THE WOLF)/DENVER PD/morning personality JONATHAN WILDE has exited the station after four years.

In a note to his staff TODAY (2/28) WILDE said, “I want to thank JEFF WILKS and JEFF SANDERS for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to take THE WOLF and completely turn it around and make it a viable second Country outlet in this market. We've done a lot in four years, including the hurdle of neutralizing the market from a concert standpoint and gain reporting status with the labels."

Prior to joining THE WOLF, WILDE handled afternoons at Classic Hits clustermate KXKL. He also had a long morning stint with LINCOLN FINANCIAL crosstown Country KYGO before joining the WILKS cluster in 2007.

Moving forward, KXKL afternoon host BO REYNOLDS will assume WILDE’s morning show, with MD/midday personality BROOKE DIAZ overseeing programming, aided by WILKS VP/Country MIKE KENNEDY.

more

Default Jonathan Wilde Exits KWOF (92.5 The Wolf)

From Radio Online:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JonathanWildeLarge.gif 
Views:	13 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	360

Jonathan Wilde exits Country KWOF-FM (92.5 The Wolf)/Denver as Program Director and morning host after four years in the post. Prior to joining the Wilks outlet in December, 2009, Wilde handled afternoons at co-owned Classic Hits KXKL-FM (Kool 105). Before that, he was morning co-host at crosstown Country KYGO-FM for eight years. He's also worked at KPLX-FM/Dallas, KZZP-FM/Phoenix and KMXV-FM/Kansas City.

In a memo to his staff, Wilde said, "I want to thank Jeff Wilks and Jeff Sanders for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to take The Wolf and completely turn it around and make it a viable second Country outlet in this market. We've done a lot in four years, including the hurdle of neutralizing the market from a concert standpoint and gain reporting status with the labels."

Wilde was also named CMA Major Market Personality of the Year for 2002, 2004 and 2006. KXKL afternoon host Bo Reynolds takes mornings and MD/midday host Brooke Diaz will oversee programming, under Wilks VP/Country Mike Kennedy.

more

Good luck to Jonathan. I wonder what his next move is. I knew him when he was at CHR KKMG 98.9 FM in Colorado Springs doing mornings with Aussie Erin Brady and Rich the Bald Intern in the early 90s. I loaned him a Devo LP that he used during a morning show bit back then that I never got back. LOL

Thread Information