14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 196

0 members and 196 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,265
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,305)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KWOF 92.5 FM's Brooke Diaz Gets Engaged

From All Access:

ALL ACCESS sends a huge "Congratulations" to WILKS Country KWOF (92.5 THE WOLF)/DENVER MD and midday personality BROOKE DIAZ on her engagement to fiancé BRAD MILLER!
    Read how the proposal happened on BROOKE’s blog, here.

more

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2778861.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	358

Who knew – I would come back from the happiest place on earth – Disneyworld – and be even happier at home just two days later thanks to my new FIANCE – Mr. Bradley James! It's official – I am engaged! Everyone, including my crazy family in Texas keeps asking 'How did it happen? What did you say?' – So I thought I would let everyone in on the amazing night.

Saturday, February 22nd – exactly 16 months to the day of our first date – Brad took us back to the restaurant where we had our first date – Osteria Marco in Lodo for an anniversary dinner. After stuffing our face with amazing food, we were heading back home to have champagne like we usually do, when all of a sudden he whips me around on the street – under the lights of Lower Downtown, pulls out a ring box and drops down to one knee. Everyone in the streets, including his little brother who was playing photographer, began to screech and holler as he asked me to marry him, and the classy little lady I am, I shout out 'HELL YEA!' HA! After that – I may have even shouted out 'Holy Cheeseballs' – haha. To be honest, I was speechless, and didn't even look at the ring for a couple hours. When I finally did – I was blown away, not only because it's gorgeous – but because he custom designed it himself, it's one of a kind and amazing. Yup – the boy did good.

The next question – 'Have you set a date' – and the answer is 'I have no idea' haha. First, a dress, a venue, the food, a DJ etc; so many things to plan – so little time! But there it is – the story – HOLY CHEESEBALLS and all – I mean, I'M ENGAGED – YIPPEE!

Thread Information