17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 167

0 members and 167 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,052
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,092)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default JoJo Turnbeaugh leaving KDSP 102.3 FM to become PD of KWNR Las Vegas

From All Access with info added by DJ Rob of Colorado Media.net:

CCM+E Country KWNR/LAS VEGAS has tapped JOJO TURNBEAUGH for PD/morning duties, starting MONDAY, OCTOBER 15th. He will join morning co-host TRACY TAYLOR (former KALC 105.9 FM Denver Personality) the following MONDAY, OCTOBER 22nd.

JOJO is currently at FRONT RANGE SPORTS NETWORK Sports KDSP (102.3 ESPN)/DENVER as APD and On Air. He is also the 2008 MARCONI AWARD winner for “Large Market Personality of the Year” and a 2008 COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CMA) Nominee for “Large Market Personality of the Year” from when he was doing mornings at KYGO 98.5 FM.

“JOJO’s strengths as an on-air personality as well as his programming skills and leadership make him the perfect choice for this position. We are thrilled to have JOJO returning to the company for this important role for us in LAS VEGAS. His talent and desire to work hard for our listeners and clients is unmatched,” said CLEAR CHANNEL Regional Programming Manger, CHRIS PICKETT.

“Returning to CLEAR CHANNEL feels like a homecoming for me. I am very excited to start my next chapter with KWNR and begin working with CHRIS PICKETT, DOUG MONTGOMERY, CARL ANDERSON and the great staff at CLEAR CHANNEL LAS VEGAS,” said JOJO.

Listen to KWNR online via www.iHeartRadio.com or www.KWNR.com.

Former Broncos center Tom Nalen will be joining Les Sharpiro for afternoons on KDSP starting OCTOBER 15th.

more

Default Radio Online - KWNR/Las Vegas Taps Turnbeaugh as PD/Afternoons

Country KWNR-FM/Las Vegas names JoJo Turnbeaugh as its new Program Director and morning personality beginning October 15. He will team with morning co-host Tracy Taylor the following week. Most recently, he served as Assistant PD with on-air duties at Sports KDSP-FM (102.3 ESPN)/Denver. Before that, Turnbeaugh was PD and afternoon host of Adult Hits KVUU-FM/Colorado Springs.

"JoJo's strengths as an on-air personality as well as his programming skills and leadership make him the perfect choice for this position. We are thrilled to have JoJo returning to the company for this important role for us in Las Vegas. His talent and desire to work hard for our listeners and clients is unmatched," said CCME Regional Programming Manger Chris Pickett.

"Returning to Clear Channel feels like a homecoming for me. I am very excited to start my next chapter with KWNR and begin working with Chris Pickett, Doug Montgomery, Carl Anderson and the great staff at Clear Channel Las Vegas," added Turnbeaugh.

Turnbeaughis also the winner of the 2008 Marconi Award for "Large Market Personality of the Year" and a 2008 CMA nominee for "Large Market Personality of the Year."

more

Thread Information