17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 181

0 members and 181 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KQKS 107.5 FM (KS 107-5) Morning Show Renews Deal With Station

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KQKSmorningshow2014B.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	345

LINCOLN FINANCIAL Top 40/Rhythmic KQKS (KS1075)/DENVER has signed longtime KS1075 morning show 'LARRY, KENDALL & KATHIE' and their producer WIGN'Z to a contract extension. The show debuted on KQKS in 2000. The new contract extends their deal for multiple years.
    In a press release, KQKS PD JOHN E. KAGE commented, "LARRY, KENDALL & KATHIE are amazingly talented. Each day they are irreverent, topical and laugh out loud funny. They've taken their digital and social media presence to another level and their work in the community is second to none. I couldn't be more excited for them to continue to call KS1075 home."

Co-host LARRY ULIBARRI added, "I'm excited to continue to entertain the masses in the best city in the world. DENVER has made us number one for 11 years running and in return, we keep them laughing! It's a pretty fair trade. Here's to the next three years with a great crew and an outstanding station staff."

"I know we have one of the best shows in the country that complements one of the best CHR's in AMERICA. I'm grateful to (LINCOLN FINANCIAL/DENVER SVP/GM) BOB CALL and JOHN E. KAGE for entrusting the show to continue as the best kick off to DENVER's day" added co-host KENDALL B.

Wrapping up the morning show's comments was co-host KATHIE J saying, "I'm happy to be back with KS1075 for several years to come. It's an honor to wake up DENVER with laughs each weekday along with LARRY and KENDALL."

more

From Radio Online:

Lincoln Financial Media inks Rhythmic CHR KQKS-FM (KS1075)/Denver morning hosts Larry, Kendall & Kathie and their producer Wign'z to a contract extension. The program debuted on KQKS in 2001 with Larry & Kathie and Kendall joined the show in 2002. The new deal extends their stay with KQKS for multiple years.

"Larry, Kendall & Kathie are amazingly talented," said KS1075 Program Director John E. Kage. "Each day they are irreverent, topical and laugh out loud funny. They've taken their digital and social media presence to another level and their work in the community is second to none. I couldn't be more excited for them to continue to call KS1075 home.

more

Thread Information