14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 136

0 members and 136 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,239
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,279)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Jamie White Inks Three-Year Deal With KALC 105.9 FM (Alice 105.9)

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalcJamieWhite2012.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	339

ENTERCOM Hot AC KALC (ALICE 105.9)/DENVER has extended the contract of morning show personality JAMIE WHITE for three years on the BJ AND JAMIE MORNING SHOW.

JAMIE WHITE began her radio career in DENVER in 1994 as a co-host for the ALICE 105.9 on the FROSTY, JAMIE AND FRANK MORNING SHOW. She returned to KALC in JANUARY of 2012 after working in LOS ANGELES with DANNY BONADUCE and as host of THE JAMIE WHITE SHOW in SACRAMENTO.

According to JAMIE WHITE, "One day I spiked managements’ coffee, and BAM! Next thing you know, I have a new contract! I love ALICE and am looking forward to driving BJ nuts for another three years, or is it the other way around?"

Market Mgr. AMY GRIESHEIMER added, "I’m thrilled to have Jamie White continue with ALICE. JAMIE's unique viewpoint on life and being a single mom in the DENVER suburbs keeps us all glued to our morning radios. No one embodies DENVER females like JAMIE. Here we go!

more

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Media Newsroom View Post
    From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalcJamieWhite2012.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	339

ENTERCOM Hot AC KALC (ALICE 105.9)/DENVER has extended the contract of morning show personality JAMIE WHITE for three years on the BJ AND JAMIE MORNING SHOW.

JAMIE WHITE began her radio career in DENVER in 1994 as a co-host for the ALICE 105.9 on the FROSTY, JAMIE AND FRANK MORNING SHOW. She returned to KALC in JANUARY of 2012 after working in LOS ANGELES with DANNY BONADUCE and as host of THE JAMIE WHITE SHOW in SACRAMENTO.

According to JAMIE WHITE, "One day I spiked managements’ coffee, and BAM! Next thing you know, I have a new contract! I love ALICE and am looking forward to driving BJ nuts for another three years, or is it the other way around?"

Market Mgr. AMY GRIESHEIMER added, "I’m thrilled to have Jamie White continue with ALICE. JAMIE's unique viewpoint on life and being a single mom in the DENVER suburbs keeps us all glued to our morning radios. No one embodies DENVER females like JAMIE. Here we go!

more
    That story has a lot of loop holes and it forgets alot of stuff about Jamie?
    Whoever wrote that article doesn't know her career path all to well, yes she did star with Danny, but then she went up north to work at what was once an all 90's station(until that flopped) then she was doing her show on the side while working at that 90's station in Sacramento Ca. Then I guess she gotten to popular and Entercom (which she still worked for up there) was able to go back to Alice. Thus is where she stayed. Guessing people really truly messed her?
    Can't beleive that no guy still wouldn't want to be with her? After all she as a great personality and is a mom..
    This post came from Radiodude!

Thread Information