14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 213

0 members and 213 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,265
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,305)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    Even so, it is a great way for any station to go thru. Then that way ( as I mention) they don't have to make up their own app at all. They do get tons of listeners, and how did they make radio history? What station
    can you tell me ROB has ever attracted so many listeners (from day one) online and over the air in their first wk alone? Not many, but this station sure has gotten listeners from around here and in the east.
    They got that to, but i suggested to Janice Hunt about Tunein, and some people so far were excited about that. That is what i mean by making radio history in this area. She found a great mix of music so far (and whenever she adds in the 90's all the way to today) then it should be better.

Btw have you noticed that (denverradio,net) account has finally been suspend? So much for that board

I didn't know Denverradio.net got suspended. For how long?
    I just looked and see the last post there was from you.
    So maybe you are just blocked from it?

As for KCKK, what is your ratings source showing they are doing historical numbers in the first week?

That's a really big and crazy statement to make.

I do like what they are doing, but I'm not seeing what you are saying in the Nielsen ratings for their signals and internet streaming so far. You are sounding pretty "out there".

Top 10 stations in the Denver market do a 500,000 - 700,000 cume. Are they getting at least half of that already with over the air listeners? That would put them on par with KALC and KXPK when those went on the air in the 90s. Nielsen right now is not seeing anything close to that.

Sources and numbers please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I didn't know Denverradio.net got suspended. For how long?
    I just looked and see the last post there was from you.
    So maybe you are just blocked from it?

As for KCKK, what is your ratings source showing they are doing historical numbers in the first week?

That's a really big and crazy statement to make.

I do like what they are doing, but I'm not seeing what you are saying in the Nielsen ratings for their signals and internet streaming so far. You are sounding pretty "out there".

Top 10 stations in the Denver market do a 500,000 - 700,000 cume. Are they getting at least half of that already with over the air listeners? That would put them on par with KALC and KXPK when those went on the air in the 90s. Nielsen right now is not seeing anything close to that.

Sources and numbers please.
    Will i guess it was just temporary banishment..
    Well that is what I think, anyways, since I noticed they got listeners from other states tuning into that station from the webpage.
    So does a lot of other listeners, it's almost like listening to an actuall show on that station.
    Well, just ya wait, I am sure they well get more listeners (and hopefully start to make some income to) as time goes on. It's not a bad idea what janice is doing, hiring all the past
    DJ's that everyone grew to know and to love. Instead of hiring young people.
    Since they started, I have noticed just how popular they quickly have gotten with people here and in other states.
    They just started out, give it a few more months.
    This post came from Radiodude!

Thread Information