14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 132

0 members and 132 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 26,222
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (46,260)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Aiir Acquires Radio News AI

From Radio Insight:

Aiir has announced the acquisition of AI powered newscast creator Radio News AI.
    Founded last year by former Netherlands producer and presenter Stefan de Groot, Radio News AI creates news, sports, weather, events, and traffic reports using artificial and cloned voices.
    Aiir CEO Ricki Lee stated, “Aiir?s mission is to help our customers ‘Create Radio’. I believe Radio News AI perfectly fits our mission statement. This acquisition means Aiir has entered the AI space for the first time, and I cannot wait to share our growth plans for this product with you in the coming months.”
    de Groot added, ?I can’t imagine a better match for acquiring Radio News AI than my new friends at Aiir. Many of our users are already using their software, and I am positive they will take the platform and all its possibilities to the next level.”

more

Thread Information