14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 186

0 members and 186 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,610
Threads: 25,394
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,433)
Welcome to our newest member, MayHinson4

Visitor Map

Default Key Networks Brings WIBC's Tony Katz To Daily Syndication

From Radio Insight:

Radio One News/Talk 93.1 WIBC Indianapolis morning and midday host Tony Katz is entering daily national syndication starting Monday, April 22.
    Tony Katz Today” will air live from 12-3pm Eastern via Key Networks. A three hour weekend version will also be made available. Katz originally joined WIBC in 2013 as host of a Los Angeles based late night show before taking over “Indy’s Morning News” in 2014. He then added the midday show in May 2017.
    Key Networks COO Dennis Green stated, ?Tony brings a successful track record to the national stage with his common-sense approach to talk radio. When you have worked construction and the restaurant business, and have been a successful entrepreneur, you have a host who can talk the talk with audiences from coast to coast!?
    Katz added, ?There is nothing better than when everything perfectly aligns in life. And with syndication, having the full backing of David Wood and WIBC, and Dennis Green of Key Networks guiding the ship, I have that perfect alignment. I’m looking forward to working hard, proving my value to programmers and market managers across the country and providing a show, every day, that is fun and engaging. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go have a cigar.?

more

Thread Information