12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 208

0 members and 208 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,611
Threads: 25,431
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,470)
Welcome to our newest member, Noname

Visitor Map

Default Cale Berger & Amanda Gorecki Take Mornings At Y108 Pittsburgh

From Radio Insight:

Audacy Country “Y108” WDSY Pittsburgh has tabbed Cale Berger and Amanda Gorecki as its new morning team.
    Berger had been hosting mornings at the station since January with a rotating group of co-hosts including Gorecki. He has been with Audacy Pittsburgh since 2017 serving as a producer for News/Talk 1020 KDKA and Sports ?93.7 The Fan? KDKA-FM and Director of Social Media. He will continue covering football and men?s basketball for the University of Pittsburgh Radio Network.
    Gorecki has also been with Audacy Pittsburgh since 2017 spending time in promotions and sales.
    ?As native Pittsburghers, Cale and Amanda will connect with our local listeners on many levels, and their passionate energy should allow them to be one of the next great morning shows in the city,? said Michael Spacciapolli, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Pittsburgh.
    Berger comments, ?I am beyond appreciative of this opportunity with Y108. Pittsburgh is incredible and home to some of America’s best country music fans. I was raised on country radio and could not be more excited to join Amanda on this adventure.?
    Gorecki adds, ?As a lifelong Pittsburgher, I’m thrilled to transition to this new role as I officially join the Y108 family and engage directly with our listeners. I love country music and this community, and I can’t wait to partner with Cale to kick start your mornings!?
    The duo filled the morning slot that had been held by Oceanic Tradewinds and Gemini XIII?s ?Broadway & Friends? until January.

more

Thread Information