14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 510

0 members and 510 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,610
Threads: 25,383
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,422)
Welcome to our newest member, MayHinson4

Visitor Map

Default KISW Launches The Daly Migs Show

From Radio Insight:

Audacy Rock 99.9 KISW Seattle will debut “The Daly Migs Show” in mornings on Wednesday, January 3 as former evening host Taryn Daly moves to mornings to join incumbent hosts Steve Migs, Danny V, and Sara.
    Migs has been part of the KISW morning show since 2006 originally as Executive Producer before rising to co-host. He also has held producer and co-host roles in Seattle on the former Classic Alternative “96.5 K-Rock” KRQI’s “Andy Savage Show” and Alternative “107.7 The End” KNDD as well as fill-in host and board operator at News 1000 KOMO.
    Daly joined KISW as a weekend host in 2013 before rising to evening host in 2015 and added Assistant Brand Manager duties in March 2021. She previously served as Assistant Music Director and Digital Captain and also is currently Social Media Director for Audacy Seattle. Prior to joining KISW, Daly worked at Saga Communications Classic Rock 92.9 KISM Bellingham WA.
    Danny V and Sara continue on from the previous “BJ & Migs Show”.
    The show’s launch follows the departure of BJ Shea and his subsequent move to iHeartMedia Classic Rock 102.5 KZOK.
    Audacy unveils a new morning show for 99.9 KISW (KISW-FM), the Rock of Seattle. ?The Daly Migs Show,? starring station veterans Steve Migs and Taryn Daly, will air weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT beginning January 3. The duo will be joined by Danny V and Sara.
    ?We?re very excited to usher in the next chapter of KISW mornings and kick off the year with the launch of ?The Daly Migs Show,?? said Ryan Castle, Brand Manager, 99.9 KISW. ?Steve has built a strong connection with our listeners, while Taryn has proven to be a great entertainer in our night timeslot for the last decade. We?re thrilled to build the future of KISW mornings around them and continue the long line of this station?s market-dominant morning shows.?
    ?KISW has been my home for 17 years, and I?m honored to continue its legacy of great morning shows,? said Migs. ?I am thrilled to team up with the talented and hilarious Taryn Daly and give listeners a fresh, entertaining way to begin their days.?
    Before becoming a morning talk show talent for 99.9 KISW?s ?BJ & Migs,? Migs held executive producer and co-host roles for ?The Andy Savage Show? on KRQI (now Jack FM/KJAQ-FM) and Audacy Seattle sister station 107.7 The End (KNDD-FM). He was also a board operator at KOMO-AM, where he filled in on weekends.
    ?As my next chapter at The Rock of Seattle begins, I am thrilled to join the inimitable Steve Migs and continue the tradition of powerhouse mornings on KISW,? said Daly. ?I can?t wait to wake up when my rooster crows and bring my energy to ?The Daly Migs Show!??
    Daly is a Stanwood, WA native who joined 99.9 KISW from 92.9 FM (KISM-FM) in Bellingham in April 2013. She?s hosted nights since July 2015 and added Assistant Brand Manager duties in February 2021. Daly is also the Format Social Media Captain for Audacy?s Rock and Classic Rock stations nationwide.

more

Thread Information