14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 205

0 members and 205 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,265
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,305)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Tanner Chambers Departs Mornings At KFGY

From Radio Insight:

After four years in mornings at Amaturo Sonoma Media Country “Froggy 92.9” KFGY Healdsburg/Santa Rosa CA, Tanner Chambers is exiting the station after today’s show to pursue other opportunities.
    Chambers and co-host Amber Henderson joined KFGY in March 2019 when he was just 22. The Seattle native previously served as a producer and writer for the syndicated ?The Hit List with Fitz? and producer for “Fitz in the Morning” at Audacy Country “100.7 The Wolf” KKWF Seattle. During his tenure in Santa Rosa, he also tracked afternoons for sister CHR “Hot 101.7” KHTH.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...27606042743838
    Tanner Chambers has decided to depart from Froggy 92.9?s Amber and Tanner in the Morning (KFGY-FM). After joining in 2019 at the age of 22, Chambers is going to leave Amaturo Sonoma Media Group to pursue other opportunities.
    Amber and Tanner in the Morning recently celebrated their fourth anniversary as a show.
    During his time at ASMG, Chambers hosted Amber and Tanner in the Morning. Chambers also served as the afternoon personality for Top-40 Hot 101.7 (KHTH-FM) and Assistant Digital Program Director for Amaturo Sonoma Media Group. Additionally, Chambers hosted the countdown show ?Tanner?s Ten Mix?, where he selected a theme, then curated the top ten country songs for that theme.
    Reflecting on his time at ASMG, Chambers expressed his gratitude for the opportunity and shared, “After a lot of time and consideration, I have made the decision to resign from my positions at Amaturo Sonoma Media Group. I would like to thank Jim Murphy, Michael O’Shea, and Lawrence Amaturo for this phenomenal opportunity. I will always be thankful for the support, trust and guidance they provided for me. I look forward to carrying what I’ve learned in Sonoma County to the next chapter in my career.”
    Chambers continued to say, ?I’d also like to express my sincere appreciation to Amber Henderson, my co-host. Amber and I put everything we had into Amber and Tanner in the Morning. I am incredibly proud of the impact we made in Sonoma County. Not only was Amber a phenomenal collaborator and morning show partner, but Amber is also an incredible friend?.
    Prior to joining ASMG, Chambers worked as an on-air personality and Digital Producer for “The Fitz Show” at Sun Broadcast Group Inc. He also served as the Chief Writer for “The Hit List with Fitz.”

more

Thread Information