14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 196

0 members and 196 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,279
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,319)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Andy Juett Named Sales Manager At Comedy 103.1/Denver

From Radio Online:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AndyJuettLarge.gif 
Views:	3 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	254

Lincoln Financial Media/Denver appoints Andy Juett as Sales Manager of KYGO-HD2 (Comedy 103.1) beginning September 3. Juett's radio background includes sales management positions at Max Radio, CBS Radio, Wilks Broadcasting and Clear Channel Radio in Denver. He began his career as an account executive for Liggett Broadcasting in Lansing, MI, and Citadel Broadcasting/Colorado Springs, CO. In addition, Juett owns Denver's High Plains Comedy Festival.

"Comedy 103.1 has grown into a significant brand in the Denver market in less than a year and deserves a sales leader like Andy who can focus on the unique ability to solve client needs," said Senior VP/General Manager Bob Call. "His deep experience combines years of radio sales with a passion for comedy. Andy's production of the first-ever High Plains Comedy Festival brought sponsors and comedians together for a very successful event."

"I couldn't be more excited to join Comedy 103.1 and the Lincoln Financial Media team," added Juett. "Marrying my passions of media and comedy on a fast-growing platform like Comedy 103.1 is a dream come true. I can't wait to carry the flag in the next phase of the station's evolution."

more

Default Andy Juett Named Sales Manager At Comedy 103.1/Denver

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andyjuett.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	253

LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA Comedy K276FK-KYGO-HD2 (COMEDY 103.1)/DENVER has inked radio sales veteran and HIGH PLAINS COMEDY FESTIVAL owner ANDY JUETT as Sales Manager, starting SEPTEMBER 3rd. JUETT, who has been in sales management positions at MAX RADIO, CBS RADIO, WILKS BROADCASTING, and CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO in DENVER and an AE at LIGGETT BROADCASTING in LANSING and CITADEL in COLORADO SPRINGS, will report to Director of Sales ELLEN CAVANAUGH.
    "COMEDY 103.1 has grown into a significant brand in the DENVER market in less than a year and deserves a sales leader like ANDY who can focus on the unique ability to solve client needs," said SVP/GM BOB CALL. "His deep experience combines years of radio sales with a passion for comedy. Andy's production of the first-ever HIGH PLAINS COMEDY FESTIVAL brought sponsors and comedians together for a very successful event."
    "I couldn't be more excited to join COMEDY 103.1 and the LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA team," said JUETT, who is deeply involved in the DENVER comedy scene as a producer and performer. "Marrying my passions of media and comedy on a fast-growing platform like COMEDY 103.1 is a dream come true. I can't wait to carry the flag in the next phase of the station's evolution."

more

Thread Information