17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 327

0 members and 327 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Rider Exits KYGO Morning Show

Lincoln Financial-owned Country KYGO 98.5 FM morning co-host Rider is no longer with the station. For now, host Kelly Ford will handle the show solo while the station searches for Rider's replacement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rider.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rob View Post
    Lincoln Financial-owned Country KYGO 98.5 FM morning co-host Rider is no longer with the station. For now, host Kelly Ford will handle the show solo while the station searches for Rider's replacement.
    Rider wasn't the only problem with that morning show. Maybe they'll have enough sense this time to make a complete change. It may be interesting to see if Jesse & Shotgun would be interested in making a comeback.

I wonder how the morning numbers were and if they were a big reason why KYGO dropped so much in the 12+.

They need to do something as quick as they can.

The Wolf will only have limited chances of trying to capture KYGO's audience, and this could be one.

I'm not into country, so I'm not sure how musically different the stations are and if that needs to be tweaked on one or both too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Timber Dick View Post
    Rider wasn't the only problem with that morning show. Maybe they'll have enough sense this time to make a complete change. It may be interesting to see if Jesse & Shotgun would be interested in making a comeback.
    Where are Jesse & Shotgun now? Are they working in radio?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Jam View Post
    Where are Jesse & Shotgun now? Are they working in radio?
    I believe they're still doing mornings at Y100 in San Antonio.

Default All Access - Rider Is So Fickle

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hssmall.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	46

Former KYGO/DENVER morning man RIDER has been tapped by two more stations for voice and imaging services including WFKL (FICKLE 93.3)/ROCHESTER, NY. PD NIK RIVERS said, "After listening to a bunch of folks, RIDER really stood out. He took the time to work with us, and carve out the exact, new, sound we wanted."
    Also, added is KUSB (US COUNTRY 103.3)/BISMARCK. "I explain my needs, and BAM, I get it back the way I envisioned it but in audio! RIDER is super talented," said Brand Manager LARRY LEBLANC.
    The current ACM Major-Market Personality of the Year and promo voice of the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS continues searching for his next radio home in either, Country, Rock or Hot AC. His experience includes morning stops in DENVER, KANSAS CITY, PHILADELPHIA, WEST PALM BEACH and JACKSONVILLE.
    Contact RIDER for voice over and imaging at www.ridervo.com or for radio opportunities at www.muttvoiceover.com.

more

Thread Information