17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 395

0 members and 395 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KATC (Cat Country 95.1)/Colorado Springs Taps Country Radio Vet Brian Taylor For Afternoons

From Radio Insight:

Cumulus Media Country “Cat Country 95.1” KATC Colorado Springs has announced the addition of Brian Taylor as afternoon host.
    Taylor has been working on air for Westwood One’s Country format since 2019 and had been working part-time at 98.5 KYGO Denver until earlier this year. He is also CEO of Hillbilly Live and has worked on-air at KBXB Cape Girardeau MO and was APD/MD of iHeartMedia Country “Y96.9” KCCY Pueblo/Colorado Springs from 2012 to 2018.
    CUMULUS MEDIA (NASDAQ: CMLS) announces that it has named 20-year Country radio veteran Brian Taylor as On-Air Host, Afternoons, for Colorado Springs’ CAT Country 95.1/KATC-FM. Taylor will take the CAT Country mic Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-7:00pm.
    Taylor has been an on-air talent for Westwood One since 2019. Prior to that, he was CEO for Hillbilly Live, a digital content company, and was a popular radio personality for Denver, CO, Country station 98.5 KYGO. Taylor is a familiar name and voice in the Colorado Springs area, and was On-Air Personality, Assistant Program Director and Music Director for a competing Country station in Colorado Springs for several years. He was also previously on-air for Country station KBXB-FM in Sikeston/Cape Girardeau, MO.
    Bo Jaxson, Program Director, CAT Country 95.1/KATC-FM, said: “We are so excited to have this true cowboy join our CAT Country family! Between the hats, guitars, whiskey and dogs, he’s going to be the perfect fit for Afternoons on CAT Country!”*
    Brian Taylor commented: “I love Colorado Springs! This city is home for me and has been for almost ten years now. I grew up listening to Country radio and radio is something I’ve always loved. It’s the original social media platform to me. I’ve been fortunate to be a part of this business since my senior year in high school. Getting this chance to do afternoons with CAT Country 95.1 means everything to me.”*

more

Default KATC (Cat Country 95.1)/Colorado Springs Taps Country Radio Vet Brian Taylor For Afternoons

From All Access:

CUMULUS MEDIA Country KATC (CAT COUNTRY 95.1)/COLORADO SPRINGS is bringing aboard former WESTWOOD ONE air talent and Country radio veteran BRIAN TAYLOR as afternoon drive host. The position has been vacant since MIKE DYLAN departed in late JANUARY (NET NEWS 1/27).

KATC PD BO JAXSON commented, “We are so excited to have this true cowboy join our CAT COUNTRY family! Between the hats, guitars, whiskey and dogs, he’s going to be the perfect fit for afternoons!”

“I love COLORADO SPRINGS," said TAYLOR. "This city is home for me and has been for almost 10 years now. I grew up listening to Country radio, and radio is something I’ve always loved. It’s the original social media platform to me. I’ve been fortunate to be a part of this business since my senior year in high school. Getting this chance to do afternoons with CAT COUNTRY 95.1 means everything to me.”

TAYLOR’s previous stops include WESTWOOD ONE’s Country format since 2019 and KYGO/Denver until earlier this year. This marks a return to the market for TAYLOR, having served as APD/MD of iHEARTMEDIA Country KCCY (Y96.9) from 2012 to 2018.

more

Thread Information