Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register

Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

Denver Weather

December 2021

S M T W T F S
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 80

0 members and 80 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 747, January 13th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,583
Threads: 11,860
Posts: 14,136
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (18,074)
Welcome to our newest member, AurelioHel

Visitor Map

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1

    Default 1630 KRND Fox Farm/Cheyenne sold to Vic Michael

    From Radio Insight:

    New iHeartMedia St. Louis Market President John Beck is selling his 56% stake of Stone Canyon Media Group and their four Flagstaff AZ stations to 44% partner Dana Withers for $35,000. Beck, Withers and former Cherry Creek Media CEO Joe Schwartz purchased the cluster of Classic Hits “Rewind 92.5/104.1” KFLX Chino Valley, Classic Rock “96.7 The Wolf” KWMX, Conservative Talk “97.1 The Big Talker” KBTK Kachina Village, and Country “107.5 Kolt Country” KSED Sedona in September 2018 for $925,000. Schwartz was then removed from the group in July 2019 being paid $27,560.44 in severance pay, $3,000 in moving expenses, and $4,025 in owed invoices.
    Mondy Burke Broadcasting Network sells Gospel 1340 KCAT/92.7 K224FN Pine Bluff AR to Jay Brentlinger’s Broadcast Industry Group for $100,000. An LMA will take effect on Monday, March 15. BIG owns 1190 KJJI White Hall/98.9 K255AX Pine Bluff as part of their statewide Classic Rock “Arkansas Rocks Radio” network.
    Spanish Media Consulting Corporation sells Regional Mexican “La Jota Mexicana” 1630 KRND Fox Farm/94.7 K234AH Cheyenne WY to Vic Michael’s Michael Radio Company for $40,000. The seller will retain 1570 KVAM/101.3 K267CD Loveland CO, which it bought from Michael in January 2018.
    Hembree Communications sells Classic Rock “Razor 94.5” WRZR Loogootee and Classic Country 96.9 WKLO Hardinsburg IN to Daisy Holdings for $215,000. Larry Hembree is president of both buyer and seller with his stake dropping from 93% to 51%, while his wife Stephanie purchase the other 49% and Alan Williams loses his 7% stake but remains an officer of the new ownership.
    TBLC Media sells Silent 1040 WSGH Lewisville NC to Edward Baker’s Base Communications for $40,313.30, which equals the amount TBLC owes in back tower rent.
    Family Stations sells Silent 88.5 WMFL Florida City FL to Call Communications Group for $25,000.
    Translator Sales

    Central Michigan University sells 95.1 W236BU Traverse City MI to Black Diamond Broadcasting for $25,000. The translator will rebroadcast Classic Rock “98.1 The Bear” WGFN Glen Arbor.
    Educational Media Foundation purchases 88.1 K201HW and 101.7 K269GF El Paso TX from One Ministries for $95,000. Both translators will rebroadcast EMF’s 89.5 KKLY El Paso.
    La Sinai Abilene acquires Armida A. Saille’s 104.5 K283CJ Abilene TX for $26,000. The translator will continue to rebroadcast La Promesa Foundation’s 91.7 KQOS Albany TX.



    more

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cheyenne's Country Consolidation
    By Colorado Media Newsroom in forum Wyoming Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 15th, 2021, 11:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0