17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 174

0 members and 174 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default I'm done with this........

as no info anymore, not even the monthly radio ratings. I'm bored with this. Too bad as it used to be great.

Admittedly, I'm not as in the know as I used to be due to working remotely. I'd be curious to find out how many members work in the industry and in what capacity?

I still stop by here. Even one or two new-ish items is good to see. At least it shows signs of life. I look for the ratings if nothing else. I was sorry to see EZ1430 go. There used to be another board too, not as good. Can't remember its name; wonder if it still exists. I'm no longer in Colorado, except when I come back 2-3xs a year to see friends. I am also working remotely at home for a web-based station of a small network. We've been dark since a year ago, and looking to be back on again by May, if not sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKit View Post
    I still stop by here. Even one or two new-ish items is good to see. At least it shows signs of life. I look for the ratings if nothing else. I was sorry to see EZ1430 go. There used to be another board too, not as good. Can't remember its name; wonder if it still exists. I'm no longer in Colorado, except when I come back 2-3xs a year to see friends. I am also working remotely at home for a web-based station of a small network. We've been dark since a year ago, and looking to be back on again by May, if not sooner.
    Let's jump back into the time machine and go back to the year 2005, to where there was a radio board called "DenverRadio.net"..
    That is where we all used to hang out, and now it's just a page. Its not down but it's just there. Yeah it is sad that Radio.com decided to kill off KEZW and put "Bets" on it thinking that is what people want to hear?? The worst and bad decision ever to make for a radio station!
    I just hope they well realize what a dumb and idiotic idea this was and change back to what it was.
    This post came from Radiodude!

Things aren't like they were in the 90s when there were actually live personalities on the air and lots of radio news happening.

And with Covid-19, things are even less exciting.

Feel free to add what info you think we should be covering.
    I add what I can find.

Thread Information