17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 188

0 members and 188 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KJHM Morphs Into Rhythmic AC

Well if anyone has tuned into 101.5 it looks like Max Media has once again rebranded Jammin 101.5! Now it's not Denvers Old school anymore.. It is (as i heard this morning) THE NEW JAMMIN 101.5 Smooth, Sassy.. so forth.
    And true old school. I sure like how they are trying to keep it going.
    This post came from Radiodude!

Default KJHM Morphs Into Rhythmic AC

So now I am sure we all wondering what happened to everyone on Jammin 101.5? Well as I found out from ALLACCESS.COM:

MAX MEDIA Urban Oldies KJHM (JAMMIN' 101.5)/DENVER has modified its direction into a Rhythmic AC with the new moniker "JAMMIN' 101.5, TRUE OLD SCHOOL, SMOOTH R&B," under the direction of veteran programmer MIKE MARINO who continues to run BITXCHANGE. MARIA "CHA CHA" CHAVEZ remains PD/morning personality.

MARINO told ALL ACCESS, "We found a real format hole and we're filling it with a combination of music that's been sought after by adult women in DENVER. CHA CHA is a superstar in town and remains as our PD/morning star. She's a bundle of positive energy and totally understands where we are going with JAMMIN' 101.5. It's everything from MARVIN to MARIAH, and from LUTHER to USHER ... we have this covered."

MAX MEDIA/DENVER President/GM JEFF NORMAN commented to ALL ACCESS, "I am extremely excited to have created a partnership with MIKE MARINO. Our relationship dates back over 10 years to our days in L.A. where he successfully launched HOT 92 JAMZ. With his vast programming knowledge and leadership, the entire JAMMIN' staff will become better in their positions and I know the station will crack the next level in the ratings game!"
    This post came from Radiodude!

Merged the 2 threads about KJHM.

I'm not sure if that's going to get them more listeners than they were getting with the "old" format. And I think the old format was a better choice for this market IMHO. Their weak signal is also a big minus which keeps them pretty limited. We'll have to see how the change reflects in the ratings. Right now they have been getting a 1.6 12+.

Thread Information