17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 157

0 members and 157 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,052
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,092)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Big changes coming to KOSI?? UPDATE: Giving away a car.

Does anyone know anything about big changes coming to KOSI? I haven't heard anything specific but I was looking at some Facebook pages for some Denver stations and I stopped on KOSI's and I saw someone post on their page about how excited they are for the big changes.

Since it was a ratings grabber, they will start playing Christmas music in July?
    Okay, I sound like one of the guys on the other board...

Seriously, I've asked around and haven't heard anything. Probably a new promotion coming up.

Ahh I knew there was a real reason why Mark was hired on to KOSI! They wanted to change KOSI around to something? So they hired the expert and Mark K is the perfect guy to re-imagie KOSI! I was wondering when that was going to happen?
    This post came from Radiodude!

Ok, I was wondering why they hired MARK CALLAGHAN in the first place? But if they were really going to do some changes, he is their guy to do it! He does have a great and proven track record on making changes!

Default KOSI Gives Away 2 Kias

How would you all like to win a brand new car from KOSI? Well are the details:

"ENTERCOM AC KOSI/DENVER is offering listeners two chances of winning a new 2012 KIA Soul car. Listeners are encouraged to listen to the station weekdays from JULY 2nd-20th (excluding JULY 4th) at 7:20a, 8:20a, 1:20p and 4:20p for the cue to call; caller 101 at will win a key that may open the door to your brand new 2012 KIA SOUL. Sixty-six qualifiers total giving a one in sixty-six chance odds in winning.
    "We (KOSI air staff) wanted to come up with the biggest giveaway ever on KOSI -- to thank DENVER for making us the most listened to radio station!" PD MARK CALLAGHAN said. "EHRLICH I-25 KIA is the perfect dealership to partner with; giving this giveaway a little Soul for one lucky person to drive off with."

Thread Information