17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 175

0 members and 175 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default KDVR/KWGN's Outdated Jobs Page

The KDVR/KWGN Jobs page on their website has had the same jobs listings on it for several months. Why are they not keeping it up-to-date?

Also, one of the jobs listed has resumes going to one of their administrative assistants (as far as I can tell, from searching LinkedIn, Google etc.) instead of to the clandestine manager. I wonder why this is the case? And I wonder if she passes resumes directly to the person who can make an informed selection from the resumes received, or if she is doing the initial screening? They don't bother responding and saying whether or not the positions are currently open or closed.

So much for communications in the communications business (which could be an interesting thread in itself, encompassing TV and radio!)

Have you found issues with TV/radio job listings, HR, the hiring/firing process, etc. from your own experience? It would be nice to pull back the iron curtain of darkness and let some light and transparency shine through on this with more threads here.

I just checked their website and it looks like it may now be up-to-date. I see that some changes have occurred in the listings, and one, at least, that had been up there for months has disappeared. Maybe my previous post got some notice and shamed them into it.

It looks like it is out-of-date again. A spot check of it shows job listings from January 2014 and another from November 2013. I'm not going to spend time checking them all - but someone at KDVR/KWGN should.

Thread Information