17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 416

0 members and 416 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Tyler Polumbus Returns To KKFN (104.3 The Fan)/Denver As 'The Drive' Co-Host

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tylerpolumbus2019.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	1057

Former DENVER BRONCOS offensive tackle TYLER POLUMBUS has returned to BONNEVILLE Sports KKFN (SPORTS RADIO 104.3 THE FAN)/DENVER as co-host of the 3-7p (MT) weekday "THE DRIVE" with DARREN "DMAC" MCKEE and NICK FERGUSON. POLUMBUS, who spent the last two years at crosstown iHEARTMEDIA as DENVER BRONCOS sideline reporter at News-Talk KOA-A-K231BQ-K231AA and host at Sports KDSP-A (DENVER SPORTS 760), replaces TOM NALEN, who the station says is relocating for personal reasons.

THE FAN PD RAJ SHARAN said, “We viewed this as a unique opportunity to evolve ‘THE DRIVE’ and present something that hasn’t been done before. TYLER’s perspective from playing offensive line is totally different from NICK’s on defense. Those differing viewpoints, facilitated by DMAC’s 30 years of experience, will lead to fascinating conversations, analysis and fun.”

“I’m ecstatic to come home to the place my radio career started and honored to be joining Denver’s most iconic sports talk radio show,” said POLUMBUS. “NICK and DMAC are phenomenal at what they do, and together we’ll look to entertain and educate the listeners with our raw and authentic opinions. I can’t wait to get started.”

more

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Media Newsroom View Post
    From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tylerpolumbus2019.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	1057

Former DENVER BRONCOS offensive tackle TYLER POLUMBUS has returned to BONNEVILLE Sports KKFN (SPORTS RADIO 104.3 THE FAN)/DENVER as co-host of the 3-7p (MT) weekday "THE DRIVE" with DARREN "DMAC" MCKEE and NICK FERGUSON. POLUMBUS, who spent the last two years at crosstown iHEARTMEDIA as DENVER BRONCOS sideline reporter at News-Talk KOA-A-K231BQ-K231AA and host at Sports KDSP-A (DENVER SPORTS 760), replaces TOM NALEN, who the station says is relocating for personal reasons.

THE FAN PD RAJ SHARAN said, “We viewed this as a unique opportunity to evolve ‘THE DRIVE’ and present something that hasn’t been done before. TYLER’s perspective from playing offensive line is totally different from NICK’s on defense. Those differing viewpoints, facilitated by DMAC’s 30 years of experience, will lead to fascinating conversations, analysis and fun.”

“I’m ecstatic to come home to the place my radio career started and honored to be joining Denver’s most iconic sports talk radio show,” said POLUMBUS. “NICK and DMAC are phenomenal at what they do, and together we’ll look to entertain and educate the listeners with our raw and authentic opinions. I can’t wait to get started.”

more

This is fantastic news.

Thread Information