17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 175

0 members and 175 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,607
Threads: 24,940
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (44,980)
Welcome to our newest member, IrishDunca

Visitor Map

Default KOA Extends Dave Logan For A Decade; Moves Show From Afternoons To Middays

From Radio Insight:

iHeartMedia News/Talk/Sports 850 KOA Denver/94.1 K231AA Boulder/94.1 K231BQ Golden CO has announced a new 10 year contract extension with current afternoon host and Broncos play-by-player Dave Logan.

A former Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos wide receiver and drafted by both NBA and MLB teams, Logan has been part of the team’s broadcasts on KOA since 1990. He added afternoon hosting duties at the station in 1993 and has held that role alongside multiple partners ever since.

Starting September 3, the current iteration of the show with co-hosts Rick Lewis and Kathy Lee will move to the 9am-12pm slot as part of the previously announced programming changes following the launch of Conservative Talk “Freedom 93.7” 760 KDFD Thornton/93.7 K229BS Lakewood. Lewis will also make weekly appearances on the new Broncos Country Tonight block that airs on the station from 4-10pm.

"iHeartMedia Denver’s KOA 850 AM & 94.1 FM, announced today an extended 10-year agreement with Dave Logan. Under the agreement, Logan will continue his current role as the play-by-play voice of the Denver Broncos and will expand his on-air duties.
    As part of the agreement, Logan will co-host “Logan & Lewis with Dave Logan, Rick Lewis and Kathy Lee,” which moves to 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on September 3. The new show will discuss the day’s top stories, including the latest with the Denver Broncos. In addition, Logan will make weekly appearances on “Broncos Country Tonight,” KOA’s Denver Broncos-themed talk show.

As an accomplished former NFL and college football player, Logan has brought his love for sports and knowledge of the game to Colorado radio listeners for several decades. This season marks Logan’s 30th year in the KOA Denver Broncos broadcast booth and his 23rd season as play-by-play voice of the Broncos.

“As KOA enters its 50th season as the flagship station of the Denver Broncos, it’s an honor to announce our long-term extension with Dave Logan,” said Tim Hager, President of iHeartMedia Denver. “Few people have achieved Dave’s level of success — both on- air and off-air and we’re fortunate to have a personality of Dave’s caliber as the foundation of KOA.”

“I’m honored and frankly humbled that iHeartMedia is allowing me to continue my career with KOA,” said Logan. “The Denver airwaves feel so comfortable and familiar to me. KOA has been home to me for a long time and will remain my home for many more years to come.”
    Throughout his career, Logan has also received a variety of accolades honoring his broadcast and football talents including the Denver Post Gold Helmet Award in 1971; the

Colorado Broadcast Citizen of the Year Award in 1977; three-time Colorado Sportscaster of the Year; Denver Broncos’ Don Shula NFL Coach of the Year nominee in 2010; and the Denver Athletic Club’s Career Achievement Award in 2012. Logan is also one of the most accomplished high school prep football coaches in America and is the only coach in history to lead four different schools to state title championships (seven championships in total.)"

more

Default Dave Logan Signs 10-Year Contract Extension At KOA/Denver

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DaveLogan2019.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	1048

iHEARTMEDIA News-Talk KOA-A-K231BQ-K231AA/DENVER has inked host and DENVER BRONCOS play-by-play voice DAVE LOGAN to a new 10-year contract extension. Under the deal, LOGAN will move to 9a-noon (MT) as co-host of "LOGAN & LEWIS" with RICK LEWIS and KATHY LEE, starting SEPTEMBER 3rd.

LOGAN previously hosted afternoons; he will appear on the "BRONCOS COUNTRY TONIGHT" afternoon show on a weekly basis along with his midday show and BRONCOS game coverage. LOGAN's new show will fill the slot being vacated by PREMIERE's RUSH LIMBAUGH, whose show now airs on sister News-Talk KDFD-A-K229BS (FREEDOM 93.7).

“As KOA enters its 50th season as the flagship station of the DENVER BRONCOS, it’s an honor to announce our long-term extension with DAVE Logan,” said iHEARTMEDIA DENVER Pres. TIM HAGER. “Few people have achieved DAVE’s level of success -- both on-air and off-air and we’re fortunate to have a personality of DAVE’s caliber as the foundation of KOA.”

“I’m honored and frankly humbled that iHEARTMEDIA is allowing me to continue my career with KOA,” said LOGAN. “The DENVER airwaves feel so comfortable and familiar to me. KOA has been home to me for a long time and will remain my home for many more years to come.”

more

Thread Information