17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 74

0 members and 74 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,052
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,092)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have moved the posts that mostly concern 93.7FM's status and news to the 93.7FM thread.
    http://www.coloradomedia.net/forums/...7FM-Translator

It looks like Freedom will be coming to 760AM/93.7FM soon. Orange & Blue 760's website (https://orangeandblue760.iheart.com/) forwards to https://freedom937.iheart.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kdfd.jpg  

KDFD 760AM is playing music that has to do with freedom and America... and they are running promos saying a new radio station that celebrates the 1st Amendment is coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    KDFD 760AM is playing music that has to do with freedom and America... and they are running promos saying a new radio station that celebrates the 1st Amendment is coming soon.
    We all knew that was coming, but real news real talk again?!?!? Didn't they already tried this format in the past and it failed badly?
    Doesn't KLZ do the same thing as well?
    I bet this well be a syndicated station where there is NO live personality on that station at all?
    A station that follows the 1st amendment? I wonder how long that well last? They won't censor anything? People well be allowed say whatever on the airwaves?
    This post came from Radiodude!

It looks like Freedom will be coming to 760AM/93.7FM soon. Orange & Blue 760's website (https://orangeandblue760.iheart.com/) forwards to https://freedom937.iheart.com

I am kinda of wondering? The teasers are now saying a new station is coming soon, to those that like Country and Rock and Roll?
    Is IheartMedia towing with all of us? Is it really going to be a talk radio or a music station?
    At this moment I am kinda wondering what format it well carry? Music or talk?
    This post came from Radiodude!

Article from Westword. Looks like Rush Limbaugh is moving to the new station.

https://www.westword.com/news/bronco...m-937-11405071

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Article from Westword. Looks like Rush Limbaugh is moving to the new station.

https://www.westword.com/news/bronco...m-937-11405071
    Not sure why the board moderated your last post Chase, but I got it to show up now.

That Westword article sure is interesting...

So Big Al and Jojo will be doing afternoons together... Jojo was also D-Mac's old boss at one time.
    Jojo also used to do afternoons on Alice 106 and KFMD 95.7 back in the last 90's/early 2000's here in Denver.

I wonder if D-Mac will leave KKFN to eventually go to KOA?

It seems they are really making a play to go after KKFN... but...
    I don't see why aren't moving Mandy Connell from KOA to KDFD since she is a right wing talker and not sports.
    Maybe when they get more big names to fill the slot?

So Big Al and Jojo will be doing afternoons together... Jojo was also D-Mac's old boss at one time.
    Jojo also used to do afternoons on Alice 106 and KFMD 95.7 back in the last 90's/early 2000's here in Denver.

It seems they are really making a play to go after KKFN... but...
    I don't see why aren't moving Mandy Connell from KOA to KDFD since she is a right wing talker and not sports.
    Maybe when they get more big names to fill the slot?
    Don't forget JoJo did sports previously on the old 102.3/105.5 The Ticket/ESPN. He's a die-hard sports fan if I recall and always brought it from a fans perspective which was appreciated.

760AM/93.7FM is now simulcasting Rush Limbaugh's show that is also on KOA. There will be a transition period while they promote to get listeners to move from KOA to KDFD for Rush's show. Also, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck will move from KHOW.

Freedom 93.7's schedule will be:

5am-7am Gordon Deal
    7am-10am Glenn Beck (moving from KHOW)
    10am-1pm Rush Limbaugh (moving from KOA)
    1pm-4pm Sean Hannity (moving from KHOW)
    4pm-7pm Buck Sexton
    7pm-10pm Dave Ramsey
    10pm-11pm Ken Coleman
    11pm-12am Nancy Grace
    12am-5am Clyde Lewis

There are no local talkers on 93.7...

I have a feeling, once the transition period is over (while they promote the shows moving to Freedom 93.7), the Mandy Connell show will be moving from KOA to KHOW, taking over the timeslot that Hannity has. That change will give local talkers on KHOW from 5am to 6pm.

Default Stunt Ends, Talk Starts On KDFD (Freedom 93.7)/Denver With Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck

From All Access:

After a week of stunting and teasing the new format, slogan, and FM translator simulcast, iHEARTMEDIA has unveiled the lineup at News-Talk KDFD-A-K229BS (FREEDOM 93.7)/DENVER, the former Sports KDSP-A (ORANGE AND BLUE 760).

The station's official programming debuted TODAY with an all-syndicated lineup made up mostly of PREMIERE NETWORKS shows, including three moving from sister DENVER stations, RUSH LIMBAUGH from News-Talk KOA-A-K231AA-K231BQ and GLENN BECK and SEAN HANNITY from News-Talk KHOW-A; the three shows will air on both FREEDOM 93.7 and their former outlets until new programming is introduced on KOA and KHOW in AUGUST.

BECK will air on FREEDOM 93.7 7-10a, followed by LIMBAUGH 10a-1p, HANNITY 1-4p, PREMIERE's BUCK SEXTON 4-7p, RAMSEY SOLUTIONS' DAVE RAMSEY 7-10p and KEN COLEMAN 10-11p, RED SEAT VENTURES/CROSSOVER MEDIA SALES' "CRIME STORIES WITH NANCY GRACE" 11p-midnight, SUN BROADCAST GROUP's "GROUND ZERO WITH CLYDE LEWIS" midnight-5a, and COMPASS MEDIA NETWORKS' "THIS MORNING WITH GORDON DEAL" 5-7a.

Weekends will include LIMBAUGH, HANNITY, and BECK best-ofs, plus PREMIERE's "THE WEEKEND WITH JOE PAGS," "COAST TO COAST AM - SOMEWHERE IN TIME," "THE JESUS CHRIST SHOW," and "LIVE ON SUNDAY NIGHT, IT'S BILL CUNNINGHAM" and TALK SHOWS USA's "TOM GRESHAM'S GUN TALK."

“We are excited to welcome RUSH, SEAN, GLENN and a number of best-in-class personalities to FREEDOM 93.7,” said iHEARTMEDIA DENVER Region TIM HAGER. “With massive FM coverage, a 50,000-watt AM signal and unmatched digital distribution, we are confident that FREEDOM 93.7 will quickly become a favorite destination for COLORADO Talk radio listeners.”

“The launch of FREEDOM 93.7 on 93.7 FM and 760 AM is an exciting opportunity to showcase some of the most-listened-to national talk radio stars, live in a single lineup, on this far-reaching simulcast,” said PREMIERE SVP of Affiliate Sales, Talk and Morning Shows PETER TRIPI. “This is a win for DENVER area talk radio fans.”

more

Thread Information