17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 235

0 members and 235 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,035
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,075)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Format Change Coming to KDSP Orange & Blue 760 AM? UPDATE: Will Become Conservative Talk Freedom 93.7 (KDFD 760AM) On July 15th

I'm not exactly sure but Lance from Radioinsight is reporting on his domain insight which I'm subscribed to that something new could be coming to 760. I went to whois and did some searching and and noticed that Freedom760.com was registered back on April 11. How I knew that I took a guess and typed in the url address in the seearch bar and this is what I came up with.

https://www.whois.com/whois/freedom760.com

I wouldn't doubt they are about ready to change the format with them getting rid of most of their local shows. The ratings have not been there.
    I doubt another conservative talk station is what Denver needs though. But there's not much else they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I wouldn't doubt they are about ready to change the format with them getting rid of most of their local shows. The ratings have not been there.
    I doubt another conservative talk station is what Denver needs though. But there's not much else they can do.
    Oh I don't know? Get 760 an FM translator, and b oom play music! It seems like Freedom woukld be more yak yak!
    They can do what alot of other iheart radio stations been doing? Careing a stream on their end to be heard also on the app.
    This post came from Radiodude!

Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    Oh I don't know? Get 760 an FM translator, and b oom play music! It seems like Freedom woukld be more yak yak!
    They can do what alot of other iheart radio stations been doing? Careing a stream on their end to be heard also on the app.
    They already have an FM translator license at 99.9FM.
    I had suggested months ago they could put "The Breeze" soft ac format that is on KWBL HD-2 on it.
    https://fccdata.org/?lang=en&facid=202548

They already have an FM translator license at 99.9FM.
    I had suggested months ago they could put "The Breeze" soft ac format that is on KWBL HD-2 on it.
    https://fccdata.org/?lang=en&facid=202548
    Didn't someone else say that would just be heard in Golden? If they want to carry KWBL HD2 they need to make the single stronger not weaker?
    Btw 760 ratings always was in the gutter! Remember how many format changes that station went thru since it was sold to Clear Channel? Nothing worked on 760 at all!
    Its like that signal is a bad ohmen for no one to listen to one bit! Freedom?
    Since Iheartradio is not doing to well financially anymore, they need to do something with 760 to bring in some money for them!

Didn't someone else say that would just be heard in Golden? If they want to carry KWBL HD2 they need to make the single stronger not weaker?
    Btw 760 ratings always was in the gutter! Remember how many format changes that station went thru since it was sold to Clear Channel? Nothing worked on 760 at all!
    Its like that signal is a bad ohmen for no one to listen to one bit! Freedom?
    Since Iheartradio is not doing to well financially anymore, they need to do something with 760 to bring in some money for them!
    Think of it from this angle... a reshuffle or sorts. With the impending hiring of Big Al, take 850 more sports related (but not total sports still) and shuffle some of the conservative talent to 760.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Think of it from this angle... a reshuffle or sorts. With the impending hiring of Big Al, take 850 more sports related (but not total sports still) and shuffle some of the conservative talent to 760.
    Didn't they try that before in the early 90's? As I recall it didn't quite work out, and why would they make KOA (World famous talk station) into sports?
    Talk hasn't work for 760 at all! It failed to many times in the past as a talk radio station? So why would they try again? When they know or should know that talk doesn't work on 760?

KDSP 760 AM has changed call letters to KDFD as of the 25th.

KDSP 760 AM has changed call letters to KDFD as of the 25th.
    What is on 760 now? They really worked hard on these call letters? Kept the K D and just changed the S to an F an the P to a D.

What is on 760 now? They really worked hard on these call letters? Kept the K D and just changed the S to an F an the P to a D.
    Last I checked it was Orange & Blue radio. But soon it sounds like it might flip to a talk format known as Freedom 760.

Thread Information