17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 397

0 members and 397 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Max Media/Denver Names Boogie D as PD of KFCO and KJHM

From Radio Online:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BoogieDXL.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	1027

Max Media/Denver appoints 20-year industry veteran Jowcol "Boogie D" Dolby as Operations and Program Director overseeing KFCO-FM (Flo 107.1) and KJHM-FM (Jammin 101.5) beginning March 11. Prior to joining Max Media, he worked as Operations Manager and Program Director for Radio One in markets such as Detroit, St Louis, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Charlotte after starting his career in Tucson where he worked at Hip-hop KJYK-AM (Power 1490).

"We are thrilled to have Boogie D on board, he'll bring a fresh prospective and approach to our programming department," said Max Media President/General Manager Jeff Norman. "Boogie D has demonstrated an ability to win in competitive environments and our radio stations are poised to grow to the next level under his leadership."

Dolby added, "I want to say thank you to Jeff Norman for welcoming me to Max Media and his awesome team. We are on our way to doing big things together."

more

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Media Newsroom View Post
    From Radio Online:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BoogieDXL.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	1027

Max Media/Denver appoints 20-year industry veteran Jowcol "Boogie D" Dolby as Operations and Program Director overseeing KFCO-FM (Flo 107.1) and KJHM-FM (Jammin 101.5) beginning March 11. Prior to joining Max Media, he worked as Operations Manager and Program Director for Radio One in markets such as Detroit, St Louis, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Charlotte after starting his career in Tucson where he worked at Hip-hop KJYK-AM (Power 1490).

"We are thrilled to have Boogie D on board, he'll bring a fresh prospective and approach to our programming department," said Max Media President/General Manager Jeff Norman. "Boogie D has demonstrated an ability to win in competitive environments and our radio stations are poised to grow to the next level under his leadership."

Dolby added, "I want to say thank you to Jeff Norman for welcoming me to Max Media and his awesome team. We are on our way to doing big things together."

more
    Yeah, lets wait and see if that comes true if at all? KJHM and KFCO doesn't come in clear up here at all! I wonder how ity sounds around Denver? Why their ratings are not that good at all still for both stations?
    I hope this next PD can do something, expect to I hope he doesn't ever touch the music selection on Jammin?
    This post came from Radiodude!

Thread Information