17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 166

0 members and 166 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,035
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,075)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default iHeartMedia/Colorado Springs Names Jessica Farias Market President

From All Access:

iHEARTMEDIA taps JESSICA FARIAS as Market Pres. for the COLORADO SPRINGS market, effective immediately. FARIAS will report to iHEARTMEDIA/DENVER Pres. TIM HAGER.

“Over the years, I’ve marveled at JESSICA’s ability to lead and motivate a winning team, to cultivate impactful relationships and elevate her department to unmatched heights,” said HAGER. “I’m so proud of what JESS has accomplished. I now have the privilege of watching her grow within our region and lead a best-in-class team at iHEARTMEDIA/COLORADO SPRINGS.”

“As a COLORADO native, I’m thrilled to join the iHEART/COLORADO SPRINGS team,” said FARIAS. “Not only is COLORADO SPRINGS one of the fastest growing markets for millennials, has a low unemployment rate and is considered one of the nation’s best cities for business and careers, but I also get to see PIKES PEAK every day!”

more

Default Jessica Farias Rises To iHeartMedia Colorado Springs Market President

From Radio Insight:

iHeartMedia has announced that Jessica Farias will move from Denver Region Vice President of Sales to Market President for Colorado Springs.

Farias has spent her entire career in radio sales in Denver including time as Vice President of Sales for Alternative “Channel 93.3” KTCL and AAA 97.3 KBCO for iHeartMedia and General Sales Manager of 100.3 KIMN, 101.1 KOSI, and 105.9 KALC for various companies. She will continue to oversee the political strategy for the entire Denver region.

Farias fills the position most recently held by Samantha Kumm, who joined the company in April 2018.

iHeartMedia announced today that Jessica Farias has been named Market President for the Colorado Springs market, effective immediately. iHeartMedia has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing five stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.

iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Market President, Farias will work closely with the programming, business and sales teams and will oversee the market’s on-air and digital programming as well as create new business and revenue growth opportunities. In addition, Farias will continue to oversee the Political Strategy for the Denver Region. Farias will report to Tim Hager, President of iHeartMedia Denver.

“Over the years, I’ve marveled at Jessica’s ability to lead and motivate a winning team, to cultivate impactful relationships and elevate her department to unmatched heights,” said Tim Hager, President of iHeartMedia Denver. “I’m so proud of what Jess has accomplished. I now have the privilege of watching her grow within our region and lead a best-in-class team at iHeartMedia Colorado Springs.”

Farias joins the Colorado Springs market from iHeartMedia Denver, where she most recently served as Region Vice President of Sales. In addition, she also served as Vice President of Sales for 97.3 KBCO and Channel 93.3; General Sales Manager for KOSI, KALC and KIMN; and Sales Manager for 630 KHOW and 760 KTLK. Farias began her career at 630 KHOW and KSYY in Denver.

“As a Colorado native, I’m thrilled to join the iHeart Colorado Springs team,” said Farias. “Not only is Colorado Springs one of the fastest growing markets for millennials, has a low unemployment rate and is considered one of the nation’s best cities for business and careers, but I also get to see Pikes Peak every day!”

more

Default iHM/Colorado Springs Names Jessica Farias as Market President

From Radio Online:

iHeartMedia announced today that Jessica Farias has been named Market President for the Colorado Springs market, effective immediately. She will report to Tim Hager, President of iHeartMedia Denver.

"Over the years, I've marveled at Jessica's ability to lead and motivate a winning team, to cultivate impactful relationships and elevate her department to unmatched heights," said Tim Hager, President of iHeartMedia Denver. "I'm so proud of what Jess has accomplished. I now have the privilege of watching her grow within our region and lead a best-in-class team at iHeartMedia Colorado Springs."

Farias joins the Colorado Springs market from iHeartMedia Denver, where she most recently served as Region Vice President of Sales. In addition, she also served as Vice President of Sales for 97.3 KBCO and Channel 93.3; General Sales Manager for KOSI, KALC and KIMN; and Sales Manager for 630 KHOW and 760 KTLK. Farias began her career at 630 KHOW and KSYY in Denver.

"As a Colorado native, I'm thrilled to join the iHeart Colorado Springs team," said Farias. "Not only is Colorado Springs one of the fastest growing markets for millennials, has a low unemployment rate and is considered one of the nation's best cities for business and careers, but I also get to see Pikes Peak every day!"

more

Thread Information