17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 175

0 members and 175 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Raj Sharan Rises To KKFN Denver Program Director

From Radio Insight:

Bonneville Sports “104.3 The Fan” KKFN Longmont/Denver and “ESPN 1600” KEPN Lakewood CO has announced the promotion of Raj Sharan to Program Director.

Sharan has served as Assistant Program Director of the stations since 2016 and previously held the APD/Executive Producer duties at Front Range Sports Network. He fills the opening created by Armen Williams’ exit to Entercom’s 610 KILT Houston last month.

Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan (KKFN-FM) and ESPN Denver 1600 (KEPN-AM) announced today that Raj Sharan has been appointed Program Director for both stations effective immediately.

Sharan has spent the last three years at Bonneville Denver as Assistant Program Director and Executive Producer for Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan and ESPN Denver 1600. Prior to that, he held the position of Assistant Program Director and Executive Producer for the former Front Range Sports Network in Denver. Sharan also served as radio play-by-play voice for University of Denver Men’s Basketball from 2015-2017.

“I couldn’t be happier to give Raj the opportunity to program Denver’s biggest sports brand, 104.3 The Fan,” said Bonneville Denver VP/Market Manager Bob Call. Raj has a natural leadership quality that is apparent the moment you meet him. His creativity, superb coaching skills and knowledge of winning sports content makes him the perfect choice to lead 104.3 The Fan into the future.”

“I came to the Denver market a decade ago with the goal of working at Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan,” said Sharan. “I’m so incredibly thankful to Bonneville and Bob Call for giving me this opportunity to live out my dream. I’m honored, overwhelmed and ecstatic to have the chance to lead such an iconic staple of the local Denver sports community. In addition, I’m excited to continue working with ESPN Radio, bringing the biggest events in sports to the Denver market.”

Sharan replaces Armen Williams who left to program for KILT-AM in Houston.

more

Default Sharan Appointed PD of Bonneville's KKFN and KEPN Denver

From Radio Online:

KKFN-FM (Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan) and KEPN-AM (ESPN Denver 1600) Denver appoint Raj Sharan as Program Director for both outlets, effective immediately. He spent the last three years at Bonneville Denver as Assistant Program Director and Executive Producer for the Sports duo and replaces Armen Williams who left to program KILT-AM/Houston. Previously, Sharan held the post of Assistant PD and Executive Producer for the former Front Range Sports Network in Denver. Sharan also served as radio play-by-play voice for University of Denver Men's Basketball from 2015-2017.

"I couldn't be happier to give Raj the opportunity to program Denver's biggest sports brand, 104.3 The Fan," said Bonneville Denver VP/Market Manager Bob Call. "Raj has a natural leadership quality that is apparent the moment you meet him. His creativity, superb coaching skills and knowledge of winning sports content makes him the perfect choice to lead 104.3 The Fan into the future."

"I came to the Denver market a decade ago with the goal of working at Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan," added Sharan. "I'm so incredibly thankful to Bonneville and Bob Call for giving me this opportunity to live out my dream. I'm honored, overwhelmed and ecstatic to have the chance to lead such an iconic staple of the local Denver sports community. In addition, I'm excited to continue working with ESPN Radio, bringing the biggest events in sports to the Denver market."

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RajSharanxl.png  

Default Raj Sharan Named PD For KKFN (The Fan) and KEPN-A/Denver

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RajSharan.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	1024

BONNEVILLE INTERNATIONAL CORP./DENVER has promoted RAJ SHARAN to PD for both Sports KKFN (SPORTS RADIO 104.3 THE FAN) and KEPN-A (ESPN DENVER 1600), effective immediately. Previously APD/Exec. Producer for both stations, SHARAN replaces ARMEN WILLIAMS who left to program KILT-A/HOUSTON.

“I couldn’t be happier to give RAJ the opportunity to program DENVER’s biggest sports brand, 104.3 THE FAN,” BONNEVILLE/DENVER VP/Market Manager BOB CALL said. RAJ has a natural leadership quality that is apparent the moment you meet him. His creativity, superb coaching skills and knowledge of winning sports content makes him the perfect choice to lead 104.3 THE FAN into the future.”

“I came to the DENVER market a decade ago with the goal of working at SPORTS RADIO 104.3 THE FAN,” said SHARAN. “I’m so incredibly thankful to BONNEVILLE and BOB CALL for giving me this opportunity to live out my dream. I’m honored, overwhelmed and ecstatic to have the chance to lead such an iconic staple of the local DENVER sports community. In addition, I’m excited to continue working with ESPN Radio, bringing the biggest events in sports to the DENVER market.”

more

Thread Information