17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 191

0 members and 191 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default K99 Fort Collins Teasing Relaunch Following Good Mornings Guys Retirement

From Radio Insight:

Townsquare Media Country “K99” 99.1 KUAD-FM Windsor/Fort Collins CO is teasing a relaunch on Monday, February 4.

The station’s morning show, “The Good Morning Guys” of Brian Gary and Todd Harding who had held that spot since 1988, aired their final show last week. The Coloradoan reports that Brian Gary will focus on becoming a motivational speaker, while Harding will remain with the Townsquare Media Fort Collins cluster in a new role to be determined. The duo’s morning run predated the station’s flip to Country shortly after they debuted.

The exit of the Good Morning Guys follows the recent addition of Brad Hansen as Operations Manager and KUAD Program Director and former “Cat Country 98.7” WYCT Pensacola midday host Jordan ‘Jenna Scott’ Soto for an undisclosed role.

more

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Media Newsroom View Post
    From Radio Insight:

Townsquare Media Country “K99” 99.1 KUAD-FM Windsor/Fort Collins CO is teasing a relaunch on Monday, February 4.

The station’s morning show, “The Good Morning Guys” of Brian Gary and Todd Harding who had held that spot since 1988, aired their final show last week. The Coloradoan reports that Brian Gary will focus on becoming a motivational speaker, while Harding will remain with the Townsquare Media Fort Collins cluster in a new role to be determined. The duo’s morning run predated the station’s flip to Country shortly after they debuted.

The exit of the Good Morning Guys follows the recent addition of Brad Hansen as Operations Manager and KUAD Program Director and former “Cat Country 98.7” WYCT Pensacola midday host Jordan ‘Jenna Scott’ Soto for an undisclosed role.

more
    Well out with the old logo in with the new name! NEW COUNTRY 99.1! Took over a decade to rebrand KUAD, and for Brian and Todd to retire to rebrand KUAD, and what they came up with! NEW COUNTRY 99.1! Geez.
    This post came from Radiodude!

Default KUAD/Fort Collins Debuts Commercial-Free Mondays

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KUADFortCollinslogo.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	1022

TOWNSQUARE Country KUAD/FORT COLLINS, CO, is now airing commercial-free MONDAYS both on-air and on the digital platform from 6a to 7p.

“We continue to innovate and lead the way both on-air and digitally, now we’re offering our listeners commercial-free MONDAYS from 6a-7p on NEW COUNTRY 99.1,” says newly-installed OM BRAD HANSEN. “We’ve doubled down our commitment to providing NORTHERN COLORADO with the best new Country content experience.”

In other news, KUAD “GOOD MORNING GUYS” co-host TODD HARDING has departed the station. His co-host, BRIAN GARY, had announced last NOVEMBER that he would be retiring effective FRIDAY, JANUARY 25th. No word yet on a new morning show.

more

Default Townsquare Country KUAD/Fort Collins To Debut New Morning Show

From All Access:

TOWNSQUARE MEDIA Country KUAD (NEW COUNTRY 99.1)/FORT COLLINS, CO will debut a new morning show, “MORNINGS WITH JORDAN AND MICHAEL,” on MONDAY, MARCH 11th. The hosts are JORDAN SOTO, who previously worked in PENSACOLA, FL radio, and MICHAEL MASON, who previously worked in SEATTLE and RICHMOND. They succeed the long-running “GOOD MORNING GUYS,” TODD HARDING, who left the station in late JANUARY (NET NEWS 2/4) and BRIAN GARY, who retired at the same time.

“I am so excited to take this next step in my career with such an innovative team and such an exciting time in new Country music,” said SOTO. “I traded in snowy white beaches for actual snow. I’m all in: festivals, fishing, off-roading, Country swing dancing, snowboarding. I mean I even get to live on a ranch! The mountain sunrises and sunsets are mesmerizing every single day.”

“From the moment I arrived in NORTHERN COLORADO I was hooked, and not just because of the indisputable beauty,” said MASON. “Huge thanks to my trusted friend KRAIG KITCHEN, who introduced me to this winning team. I’ve truly never been so excited to work and collaborate with so many big market guns, in such a special place.”

Added TOWNSQUARE FORT COLLINS Market Pres. EVAN HARRISON, “At TOWNSQUARE we are completely focused on entertaining and engaging our local community in NORTHERN COLORADO. JORDAN and MICHAEL are the perfect duo to lead this charge on New Country mornings. JORDAN lives the New Country lifestyle completely and is a COLORADO native. Like so many of us living here, MICHAEL is new to the area, and he is so eager to dive in to experience it all. Together, they’ll be sharing real stories about our day-to-day lives here in NoCo and celebrating New Country with their listeners.”

more

Thread Information