17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 166

0 members and 166 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,052
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,092)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Jenny D Jumps From KWOF To KOSI Denver

Bonneville AC 101.1 KOSI Denver has announced that ‘Jenny D’ Hopkins is joining the station as morning co-host.

Jenny has served in the same role for KSE Media Ventures Country “92.5 The Wolf” KWOF Brookfield/Denver since October 2015. She has also worked at Country 98.5 KYGO and Westwood One. She will join current morning host Sean Henry.

Bonneville International Corporation’s KOSI 101.1, Denver’s Most listened to radio station, is pleased to announce the addition of crosstown KWOF-FM morning personality Jenny D to the KOSI 101.1 morning show as a co-host to current personality Sean Henry. “As a Colorado native, wife, and mother to two young daughters, Jenny is the perfect addition to work alongside Sean, allowing us to create entertaining content that is limiting to a solo host.” Remarked Lawson. “Her Enthusiasm, energy, personality and character will fit right in with our team,” added Lawson. This marks a return to the cluster as Jenny has worked as an air talent in the past at KYGO-FM.

Bonneville Denver VP/GM, Bob Call, said, “We have had our eye on Jenny ever since she interned with KYGO a decade ago. Listeners adore her as she brings the real life experiences of being a wife and a mom to the radio every
    morning. Denver is home for Jenny and we are excited she is making the jump up the dial to KOSI.

Jenny D added, “I am so excited to be joining the KOSI family! As someone who grew up here I have always loved the music and spirit of KOSI * now I get to add my crazy energy to an already amazing group of people!”

Jenny joins KOSI after the Labor Day holiday.

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...o-kosi-denver/

Default Jenny D Crosses Denver Street To Co-Host KOSI Mornings

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JennyD.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1008

Big morning show changes in the Mile High City, as JENNY D crosses the street from the KSE RADIO VENTURES Country KWOF (THE WOLF) to join the wakeup show at BONNEVILLE AC KOSI/DENVER, where she'll plug in as co-host next to current morning-driver SEAN HENRY.

KOSI PD JIM LAWSON said, "As a Colorado native, wife and mother to two young daughters, JENNY is the perfect addition to work alongside SEAN, allowing us to create entertaining content that is limiting to a solo host. Her enthusiasm, energy, personality and character will fit right in with our team.”

This marks a return to the cluster for JENNY D, as she had worked as an air talent in the past at sister Country KYGO.

BONNEVILLE Denver VP/GM BOB CALL added, “We have had our eyes on JENNY ever since she interned with KYGO a decade ago. Listeners adore her as she brings the real-life experiences of being a wife and a mom to the radio every morning. DENVER is home for JENNY and we are excited she is making the jump up the dial to KOSI."

JENNY D explained to ALL ACCESS, "I am so excited to be joining the KOSI family! As someone who grew up here I have always loved the music and spirit of KOSI ... now I get to add my crazy energy to an already amazing group of people!"

JENNY joins KOSI after the LABOR DAY holiday.

more

Default KOSI/Denver Adds Jenny D as Morning Show Co-host

From Radio Online:

Bonneville's KOSI-FM/Denver adds crosstown KWOF-FM morning personality Jenny D as morning co-host to current personality Sean Henry following the Labor Day holiday. This marks a return to the cluster as Jenny D has worked as an air talent in the past at co-owned Country KYGO-FM.

"As a Colorado native, wife, and mother to two young daughters, Jenny is the perfect addition to work alongside Sean, allowing us to create entertaining content that is limiting to a solo host," remarked PD Jim Lawson. "Her Enthusiasm, energy, personality and character will fit right in with our team," added Lawson.

Bonneville Denver VP/GM Bob Call added, "We have had our eye on Jenny ever since she interned with KYGO a decade ago. Listeners adore her as she brings the real life experiences of being a wife and a mom to the radio every morning. Denver is home for Jenny and we are excited she is making the jump up the dial to KOSI."

Jenny D said, "I am so excited to be joining the KOSI family. As someone who grew up here I have always loved the music and spirit of KOSI... now I get to add my crazy energy to an already amazing group of people."

more

Good Move! Better job security. KOSI isn't going anywhere, likely ever.

How have Denise and Jenny switched without having to sit? Have no compete clauses been waived?

I assume Denise didn't have one once her contract at KOSI ended. Jenny probably was released from any non-compete since "The Wolf" is going away...

Thread Information