17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 203

0 members and 203 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Eddie Haskell Joins iHeartMedia As SVP/Programming For Fort Collins

From Radio Insight:

Former 98.5 KYGO Denver Program Director Eddie Haskell is moving up I-25 to serve as SVP/Programming for iHeartMedia in the adjacent Fort Collins market. Haskell served as PD of KYGO from January 2013 through August 2016 during the time upon which former KYGO morning host David Mueller was found to have groped Taylor Swift. Haskell stated on the witness stand that Mueller’s unfounded claim that he too had touched Swift that night had cost him some jobs following his exit from KYGO. Haskell previously spent nine years as OM of Citadel’s Albuquerque cluster where he programmed Country 92.3 KRST as well as programmed WYCD Detroit, KKAT-FM Salt Lake City, WXLK Roanoke, and KDJM Denver. Since leaving KYGO he has been focusing on his podcasts about Tesla cars and country artist interviews. In his new role, Haskell will oversee programming for the company’s nine brands in Fort Collins and Cheyenne WY: Classic Rock “92.9 The Bear” KPAW, AAA “Radio 94.9” K235BT, CHR “96.1 Kiss-FM” KSME, AC “Star 97.1” K246CI Country “Big 97.9” KXBG, Country 100.7 KOLT-FM, 90s Hits “B107.3” K297AK, News/Talk 600 KCOL, and Classic Country 1410 KIIX. iHeartMedia announced today that Eddie Haskell has been named Senior Vice President of Programming, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Fort Collins has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than nine stations comprised of music, talk and news formats. iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Senior Vice President of Programming, Haskell will be responsible for spearheading the programming, promotions and digital strategy for all nine stations in the iHeartMedia Fort Collins Market, overseeing on-air content, music programming, on-air personalities and program directors. He will report to Amy Griesheimer, Area President for iHeartMedia Denver. “I am thrilled to have someone of Eddie’s caliber and expertise partner with us to lead the Northern Colorado iHeartMedia dynasty,” said Griesheimer. “Eddie’s passion and brand knowledge are unmatched.” “Eddie’s knowledge and experience in Colorado radio are second to none,” said Jason McCollim, Area Senior Vice President of Programming for the iHeartmedia Denver Region. “Eddie’s addition to the Fort Collins team will only help to increase our already strong footprint in Northern Colorado.” Eddie joins the Fort Collins Market from KYGO-FM, where he most recently served as Program Director. He also served as the Operations Manager for Cumulus Albuquerque and has held various Programming roles for KKAT-AM in Salt Lake City and WYCD- FM in the Detroit Region. “I am so stoked to join the team at iHeartMedia Fort Collins,” said Haskell. “We have great brands, great programmers and a great management team. Plus I’m thrilled to know that I still have a great view of the Rockies from my office window!”
    The post Eddie Haskell Joins iHeartMedia As SVP/Programming For Fort Collins appeared first on RadioInsight.
    more

Thread Information