17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 215

0 members and 215 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,035
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,075)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default 25-7 to Acquire Cherry Creek Media SE CO Stations

From Radio Online:

25-7 Media Inc. has agreed to acquire four Colorado outlets from Denver-based Cherry Creek Media. Terms were not disclosed. Included in the deal are 5kW Country KLMR-AM (920) and 100kW Classic Rock KLMR-FM (93.5)/Lamar and 1kW Oldies KBLJ-AM (1400) and KTHN-FM (92.1 Thunder Country)/La Junta.
    Cherry Creek Media CEO Jonathan Brewster said, "We appreciate the great work our teams in Lamar and La Junta have done to serve their communities. With 25-7 Media's local ownership and commitment to southern Colorado, we're confident and pleased this effort will continue."
    25-7 Media President/General Manager Aaron Leiker added, "Having grown up in Southeast Colorado, I have listened to these stations my entire life. I am excited to bring local ownership back to these heritage stations in our area. A commitment to serving the communities of Lamar and La Junta, Southeast Colorado, and the Hi-Plains region will be the driving force for 25-7 Media in this new venture."
    Cherry Creek Radio is a Colorado-based company headed by Jonathan Brewster. It also owns additional radio stations in Colorado, as well as Washington, Arizona, Montana, North Dakota, and Utah. 25-7 Media is a Colorado-based company headed by Aaron Leiker and has no other broadcast interests. Kalil & Co. brokered the transaction.

more

Default 25-7 Media Acquires Four Colorado Stations

From Radio Insight:

From RadioInsight
    Aaron Leiker’s 25-7 Media has agreed to acquire Cherry Creek Media’s stations in La Junta and Lamar CO for an undisclosed price. 25-7 will purchase Classic Hits 1400 KBLJ and “Thunder Country” 92.1 KTHN in La Junta and Classic Country 920 KLMR and Classic Rock “93.5 The Curve” KLMR-FM Lamar. Leiker currently serves as Operations Manager of Beacon Broadcasting Country 100.7 KVAY Lamar. 25-7 Media, Inc. and Cherry Creek Media announced today their plans to formally file with the Federal Communications Commission to transfer ownership of 920 KLMR-AM and 93.5 KLMR-FM in Lamar and 1400 KBLJ-AM and 92.1 KTHN-FM in La Junta from Cherry Creek Media to 25-7 Media, Inc. Regarding the transfer, Jonathan Brewster, Cherry Creek Media CEO, said, “We appreciate the great work our teams in Lamar and La Junta have done to serve their communities. With 25-7 Media’s local ownership and commitment to southern Colorado, we’re confident and pleased this effort will continue.” 25-7 Media, Inc. President and General Manager Aaron Leiker said, “Having grown up in Southeast Colorado, I have listened to these stations my entire life. I am excited to bring local ownership back to these heritage stations in our area. A commitment to serving the communities of Lamar and La Junta, Southeast Colorado, and the Hi-Plains region will be the driving force for 25-7 Media in this new venture.” About 25-7 Media 25-7 Media is a media company based in Lamar, Colorado. Aaron Leiker serves as President and General Manager. Leiker was raised in Holly, Colorado. While in high school, Leiker started his radio career in Lamar. He graduated from Kansas State University with an emphasis in broadcast management. He has managed stations in both Kansas and Colorado.
    The post 25-7 Media Acquires Four Colorado Stations appeared first on RadioInsight.
    more

Thread Information