17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 194

0 members and 194 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,607
Threads: 24,940
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (44,980)
Welcome to our newest member, IrishDunca

Visitor Map

Default Marty Lenz Named Co-Anchor Of KOA/Denver's 'Colorado's Morning News'

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MartyLenz2017.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	974

ENTERCOM News KCBS-A-KFRC-F/SAN FRANCISCO news anchor MARTY LENZ is returning to COLORADO to take over as co-host of "COLORADO'S MORNING NEWS" on KOA-A-K231BQ-K231AA/DENVER. LENZ will join incumbent APRIL ZESBAUGH on JANUARY 8th to fill the seat left vacant when STEFFAN TUBBS was let go in the wake of domestic violence charges that were subsequently dismissed.

LENZ, who has also been doing television work at independent KRON-TV/SAN FRANCISCO and COMCAST and programming for SLACKER RADIO, previously worked in the DENVER market at KNUS0A, KDJM, KIMN, KLZ-A, KKFN, KKIH, KOSI, KKHK, and KJCD; he also anchored at KFBK-A and KSTE-A/SACRAMENTO, KEX-A/PORTLAND, KNEW-A-SAN FRANCISCO, and the iHEART/CLEAR CHANNEL cluster in MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL.

“Following an exhaustive nationwide search, it was clear that MARTY LENZ is uniquely qualified to join KOA NEWSRADIO,” said iHEARTMEDIA DENVER Region President TIM HAGER. “MARTY’s news prowess, engaging personality and DENVER roots are sure to fuel the growth for COLORADO’S MORNING NEWS in 2018 and beyond.”

“The next chapter of ‘COLORADO’S MORNING NEWS’ is about to be written as MARTY LENZ joins me bright and early to deliver the news our listeners need to start their day.” added ZESBAUGH. “Part of what makes our morning show unique is our collaboration and teamwork, and MARTY is a quintessential broadcaster at the top of this game -- and a returning Coloradoan to boot. I’m thrilled to have him start his mornings at the mic next to mine.”

“It’s a true professional and personal thrill to return to my hometown of DENVER and be afforded the opportunity to work for KOA NEWSRADIO, a station I grew up revering,” said LENZ. “I cannot be more humbled, excited and honored to work with the talented and committed pros at iHEARTMEDIA DENVER -- especially side-by-side with APRIL ZESBAUGH and the entire team at KOA NEWSRADIO."

more

Thread Information